Unicoi at Elizabethton

rvd

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EHS 28-6.

This will not be much of a game so I think I will save my $5.

This will be somewhat of a confidence booster. Elizabethton wins 28-14... I would stick by my team through thick and thin, but if you don't want to "waste" your 5$ there, your invited to the Unaka/Cosby game... Winner will probably take 2ndin the conferance, so it'll be a dog fight.

I went this past Friday and Gil Payne who is the AD at EHS owes me $5 plus gas money because of the performance of the sports program he is over put on.

South vs TN High would be the game to go to in the area.

Yeah that'll be a good game, but the people are friendlier up on the Creek :lol: ... But like I said, you ought to stick by your team through thick and thin.... I know how it feels, cause being a Unaka fan, its gotten VERY thin before... Hang in there :lol:

Edited by Rangerbook06

I went this past Friday and Gil Payne who is the AD at EHS owes me $5 plus gas money because of the performance of the sports program he is over put on.

South vs TN High would be the game to go to in the area.

so the blames still being shifted? why cant we just say its a combination between the FOOTBALL coaches and players?

so the blames still being shifted? why cant we just say its a combination between the FOOTBALL coaches and players?

I think that's been said. Players are underachieving and the coaches are doing the same. Can't kill a dead horse. Might as well move on.......

And thanks Book, most of us are standing firm behind our young men.

Ok. Anyone who knows me knows I HATE, I mean H-A-T-E Elizabethton and anything involved with Elizabethton aside from the band and the softball program... But, with that said, I actully, can't believe I'm going to say this, but I am actully sad to see the Cyclone football program in such sorry shape. Used to when they were good, it was fun to hate them. Say when they played Maryville that one time and that kid ran out of bounds, but the refs didn't call it. I'm sure you all remember that. But when that happened, all the Elizabethton people wee raising Cain, I thought that was hilarious. You know why? Because I love to hate the Cyclones. But now, you can't hate them, or even rout against them because you feel sorry for those kids..... GLee, your real smart and intelligent. Surely you understand what I am getting at???... Its like how a die hard UT fan LOVES to HATE Flordia. If Flordia $ucked, it wouldn't be any fun.

Edited by Rangerbook06

I dont know who the blame goes to, but if they dont get it together Elizabethton is in for a upset. Betsy-20 Unicoi-21

This will be a easy game for Betsy it will be like taking Halloween candy from a baby. If Betsy lost this they would have to put on their halloween mask early to not only be annonoymous but it would match their uniforms.

Ok. Anyone who knows me knows I HATE, I mean H-A-T-E Elizabethton and anything involved with Elizabethton aside from the band and the softball program... But, with that said, I actully, can't believe I'm going to say this, but I am actully sad to see the Cyclone football program in such sorry shape. Used to when they were good, it was fun to hate them. Say when they played Maryville that one time and that kid ran out of bounds, but the refs didn't call it. I'm sure you all remember that. But when that happened, all the Elizabethton people wee raising Cain, I thought that was hilarious. You know why? Because I love to hate the Cyclones. But now, you can't hate them, or even rout against them because you feel sorry for those kids..... GLee, your real smart and intelligent. Surely you understand what I am getting at???... Its like how a die hard UT fan LOVES to HATE Flordia. If Flordia $ucked, it wouldn't be any fun.

Maybe GLee understands but I'm not sure what you are getting at? What Betsy needs to do is schedule somebody like Unaka on the front end :thumb: