Prince Avenue / Cloudland

foreveranole

this game might get someone hurt . lets hope not. they are huge on picture . I know a picture wont tell the outcome of a game but they look very talented . I am going to the game and I hate to say it but I am worried about some of our younger ballplayers. heck I dread it for the whole team . I have never , ever dreaded going to a Lander ballgame but for some reason this one is different. I hope for a good ballgame and a injury free one also ,we need every player we have out there for next weeks game. anyone have any 411 on Prince Avenue.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game might get someone hurt . lets hope not. they are huge on picture . I know a picture wont tell the outcome of a game but they look very talented . I am going to the game and I hate to say it but I am worried about some of our younger ballplayers. heck I dread it for the whole team . I have never , ever dreaded going to a Lander ballgame but for some reason this one is different. I hope for a good ballgame and a injury free one also ,we need every player we have out there for next weeks game. anyone have any 411 on Prince Avenue.

They are a very undisaplined bunch of thugs. Commit alot of personal fouls. They don't play very good teams. The way to play a bunch like this it to knock their heads off and then help um up. They don't like phyical play.Cloudland needs to get phyical from the get go and not let up. They will be mouthy, don't play their game.

They are a very undisaplined bunch of thugs. Commit alot of personal fouls. They don't play very good teams. The way to play a bunch like this it to knock their heads off and then help um up. They don't like phyical play.Cloudland needs to get phyical from the get go and not let up. They will be mouthy, don't play their game.

Thanks Pujo , I guess I was just intimidated by the size. That would be awesome to knock off a team that is known Nation wide . I found out a lil info on unapproved website . hope your right . I was at the game against North Greene and we came out sluggish but we hit them guys pretty good they were worn out come 3rd quarter. I know the Huskies are a real weak team but a win is a win this year for the Landers. well take any we can get. how did the lil guys do yestetrday @ Happy Valley. The flag boys won pretty good . We got soaked .

Thanks Pujo , I guess I was just intimidated by the size. That would be awesome to knock off a team that is known Nation wide . I found out a lil info on unapproved website . hope your right . I was at the game against North Greene and we came out sluggish but we hit them guys pretty good they were worn out come 3rd quarter. I know the Huskies are a real weak team but a win is a win this year for the Landers. well take any we can get. how did the lil guys do yestetrday @ Happy Valley. The flag boys won pretty good . We got soaked .

Our little team won big, the team below us got beat 20 to 0 but they were playing without their best player. Don't know who won the last game, I had to leave.

lets hope its an injury free game.we have a few region games coming up and we cant afford any injuries now.here is a link to prince ave. prep http://www.princeavenueprep.com/index_file...p_athletics.htm the landers played a good game against north greene except for a couple defensive errors,the main thing is they didnt give up when we got behind.maybe this team wont be as good as their website suggests GOOD LUCK LANDERS

Edited by cuda44069

lets hope its an injury free game.we have a few region games coming up and we cant afford any injuries now.here is a link to prince ave. prep http://www.princeavenueprep.com/index_file...p_athletics.htm the landers played a good game against north greene except for a couple defensive errors,the main thing is they didnt give up when we got behind.maybe this team wont be as good as their website suggests GOOD LUCK LANDERS

Just found another website,Prince Albert has about 22 players, 6 big uns,one huge one,they look pretty good. Cloudland has no business playing them.

Just found another website,Prince Albert has about 22 players, 6 big uns, one huge one, they look pretty good. Cloudland has no business playing them.

Edited by pujo