Prince Avenue / Cloudland

foreveranole

King you are right again, and it hurts to put that in words. I also like Keith and hope for the best, but he seems to be more like a assistant coach to me. Maby that is how I remember him but that is how it feels to me. We all need to be cheering for the Landers if we agree on the offensive play calling or not, who the coach is, or what ever the case may be. The fact is the players can still hear the croud and need all the support we can give. If the announcer is who I think he is, he's a really smart man, and knows Highlander football better then anyone else. Cloudland does have the band wagon appeal. When there Hot there hot, and the croud loves them and when there Not there not. Four or five years ago there were so many North Carolina tags in the parking lot it was hard to find a parking place. Avery County football stunk and everone was rideing the band wagon. King if you are who I think you are you wouldn't remember the assistant coach that was at Cloudland in 1995, the year of the 2nd round loss to Trousdale. If he had stayed he could have been the head coach a lot sooner than 2004. Someone said that he is one of the coaches at Oneida, so that is just a peace to ring your bell. So maby if Cloudland is looking for a new head coach maby they need to (Look outside the box) for something new. Remember a true fan will pull for there team if its going to be a 10-0 season or a 4-6 season. :lol:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prince Avenue is loaded... Led by Akieem Jackson and Eddie Russ the small South Carolina school plays at the level of a AAAA school. After doing a little reseach on Prince Ave saw where there only loss came at now ranked #5 Timberland, then ranked #3 in the state as a AAA team. Looks like they have A LOT of size... unapproved website.com says they have a QB 6'2" 215 and a RB 6'0" 230 ... Cloudland doesnt have many players bigger than there running back. Never heard of any of the teams Prince Ave has played with the exception on Riverside Military, they had a couple of players that went to the D-1 level a couple of years ago... anyone know what kind of Offense Prince Ave runs??? looks like Cloudland might be in for a long night... Prince Avenue is mostly black team, so you know they will be speedy. Good LUCK to both Teams!

Prince Avenue is loaded... Led by Akieem Jackson and Eddie Russ the small South Carolina school plays at the level of a AAAA school. After doing a little reseach on Prince Ave saw where there only loss came at now ranked #5 Timberland, then ranked #3 in the state as a AAA team. Looks like they have A LOT of size... unapproved website.com says they have a QB 6'2" 215 and a RB 6'0" 230 ... Cloudland doesnt have many players bigger than there running back. Never heard of any of the teams Prince Ave has played with the exception on Riverside Military, they had a couple of players that went to the D-1 level a couple of years ago... anyone know what kind of Offense Prince Ave runs??? looks like Cloudland might be in for a long night... Prince Avenue is mostly black team, so you know they will be speedy. Good LUCK to both Teams!

Thanks for the info Ticket holder . Head coach for the Landers might catch some heat over this . I wish Cloudland schedule Avery , Mitchell , Eliz, Crockett, Boone , Chucky Doak , or someone like this . I know its probably harder said than done , but Ithink it would be great . Most of these teams Ive mentioned could probably beat us this year . But not every year. There is a difference in playing a local 2,3,or 4a school ,a nd playing a school like Prince Ave. Thats a totally different class of football. Anyway we have to cheer them on .

Thanks for the info Ticket holder . Head coach for the Landers might catch some heat over this . I wish Cloudland schedule Avery , Mitchell , Eliz, Crockett, Boone , Chucky Doak , or someone like this . I know its probably harder said than done , but Ithink it would be great . Most of these teams Ive mentioned could probably beat us this year . But not every year. There is a difference in playing a local 2,3,or 4a school ,a nd playing a school like Prince Ave. Thats a totally different class of football. Anyway we have to cheer them on .

Well, like I said, Cloudland had only 3 options for this situation this year. 1.) Schedual an unknown out of state school like they did. 2.) Play only nine games. 3.) Play Hancock County, Cause that was practicly the only Tennessee school looking for more games this year... Other than Unaka...... I take that back. There was one other school looking for a game this year: Alcoa... But that would be just as bad as playing this school from S.C.

Edited by Rangerbook06

hopefully there will be alot of people at the game.I am definitely going no matter if we win or lose,we cant give up on our team just because we are going up against a seemingly unbeatable opponent.you know what they say that any team can be beaten on any given night,you never know what might happen. GOOD LUCK LANDERS

Prince Avenue 26, Harrells Christian 6

PA — Xavier Woody 70 run (Joe Anders kick)

HC — Clem Butler 14 run (kick failed)

PA — Richard Bush 1 run (kick blocked)

PA — Eddie Russ 51 pass from Bush (Anders kick)

PA — Anders 6 run (kick failed)

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

Rushing: HC — Butler 21-92, Zack Johnson 13-36. PA — Woody 3-82, Chauncy Rice 12-59.

Passing: HC — Taylor Bullard 0-5-2 0. PA — Bush 4-5-0 87.

Receiving: PA — Russ 1-51.

:thumb:

found some stats from a news paper in fayetteville,nc

doesnt look like the 230lb rb played that game

hopefully there will be alot of people at the game.I am definitely going no matter if we win or lose,we cant give up on our team just because we are going up against a seemingly unbeatable opponent.you know what they say that any team can be beaten on any given night,you never know what might happen. GOOD LUCK LANDERS

We will be there, no doubt! Jerry will be hootin and hollering and then I get to hear him bellyache about no voice on Saturday morning!

Cuda, who are you? Come and say hey tomorrow night! You may not know us, we are Toby's mom and dad.

Team guys: Try your best and play to your potential and remember that Roan Mountain is behind you!

GO LANDERS!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

We will be there, no doubt! Jerry will be hootin and hollering and then I get to hear him bellyache about no voice on Saturday morning!

Cuda, who are you? Come and say hey tomorrow night! You may not know us, we are Toby's mom and dad.

Team guys: Try your best and play to your potential and remember that Roan Mountain is behind you!

GO LANDERS!!!!!!!! :D:D

hey maynardette,you probably dont know me either but i do remember watching your son play,he was a pretty good quarterback.I dont really know you but ive read your posts on here.you are probably one of the best fans we have i've never seen you post anything negative about anyone on here, i would have to say you're a credit to the community.I get carried away on here sometimes myself when i should just bite my tongue and try to keep a positive outlook on how things are going.if you would like to say howdy at the game i usually sit on the hill beside the grandstands with a few of my friends,im usually wearing my tennessee jacket. GO LANDERS :o

GO LANDERS!!!!!!!! :D:D

we might be bitter rivals when we play.. but for a game like this at least one house in ranger country is pulling for ya'll also.. go get em, and stay healthy..