Silverdale vs. Temple

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Temple going out and getting a quaterback everyone knows they have done that, you don't go to Temple to play football maybe basketball but not football. I know with the last quaterback they did, because I know someone that knows his father and what they told him, all they were going to do if he came, like getting a field and lights and it never happen. But one player most people are not going to notice that much or say that much especially if they have no way of proving it. But coach Allen I believe has been blatant in his aproach to recruit kids to Silverdale and I believe there is proof, no one has seen or reported seeing Temple coaches at area public schools or feeder schools as has been reported of coach Allen and the basketball coach at Silverdale, sportsfan I know you want to believe the best but 10 new transfers dont be naive. Coach Allen is looking for speed look at your transfers and were they came from especially the ones who are sitting out this year. :huh:

Edited by T N T

Temple is better than they were last year and they gave S.P. a game for 4 quarters, scored more points on them than any other team all year.

I think the game may be closer than people expect too but it is still a couple of weeks away. This thread needs to stay on Temple and Silverdale. I think Temple wins in a landslide.

Lookout Valley.

Temple fumbled the ball left and right, and just didn't capitlize.

It is true that Temple fumbled the ball 3 times, but they still took care of business and won the ballgame. There were lots of positives from the game, such as having 238 rushing yards (Smith with 125 and J. Skogen with 99) and 217 passing yards (S. Skogen, 6 rec. for 151 yds.). I'm not sure you can say they "didn't capitalize".

Slick Rick says this zoneboy better watch out with bold predictions. Slick Rick is curious as to how much football he really knows.

Slick Rick says Temple will win by 21 points

21 over Silverdale?? sounds reasonable. If you meant 21 over SP.... Step away from the crack pipe. :huh:

I know they play in a big field with a little leather ball with pointy ends and some fellas with striped shirts :)

Why the hate Richard