Seymour @ Carter

hornet2517

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than the opening kickoff, the kicking game wasn't terrible. Hendricks got one inside the 5. I think the X-factor is the running game. Byas has run well in almost every game this year. Brown needs to find the openings and hit them hard. He showed us what he could do in the closing minutes of the Morristown East game. Hopefully Bounds gained some confidence with his performance last week. Seymour is stuggling, so I think something similar to last year is in order.

Well the Carter offense seems to be gaining speed every week the O line and the QB play has improved tremendously since the start of the season.And a couple of weeks back someone said that when 11 and 20 became more involved this O would come on last 2wks these two have had a hand in 7 TDs.MOrristown East is the best team we have played to date.The D of Carter was pushed around a little by the running game of East .But his week look for the D to reestablish itself as the cornestone of this team.Carter stays unbeaten

CARTER-27

SEYMOUR-0

Hornets are finally starting to act a little bit more like a team as the weeks go but there is still a lack of that extra leadership on the team that could possibly keep them from winning the region again. Last years team had more leadership i think than this years even though Carter is 5-0 they still lack discipline with stupid mistakes.When the play offs come they can't make those mistakes or it will just be another 1st round playoff game and done.

We all know better than that. Seymour is well capable of winning this game.

EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME HOW CAN SEYMOUR GO UNDEFEATED IN MIDDLE SCHOOL FOR FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS BEATING TEAMS SUCH AS OAKRIDGE AND MARYVILLE BUT WHEN THEY GET TO HIGHSCHOOL THEY STRUGGLE FOR INSTANCE THEY HAD DRILLED SEVIER COUNTIES MIDDLE SCHOOL FOR FOUR STRAIGHT YEARS BUT WHEN THEY PLAY SEVIER COUNTY AT THE HIGHSCHOOL LEVEL THEY ARE THE ONES WHO GET HAMMERED (2005 28-0 2006 24-6) iS COACH PEFF JUST THAT GOOD OR IS HOUSEHOLDER THAT BAD?

Many kids do grow up and become faster/Slower, stronger, taller, etc. Having 1 or two kids in Middle school can get you many wins if they are players. It takes much more in high school especially when they are coached a whole lot more. Every position is coached in High school, but middle is usually very little coaching and much more athletes. Although there are some good coaches in middle school, most just bank on good getting good athletes.

EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME HOW CAN SEYMOUR GO UNDEFEATED IN MIDDLE SCHOOL FOR FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS BEATING TEAMS SUCH AS OAKRIDGE AND MARYVILLE BUT WHEN THEY GET TO HIGHSCHOOL THEY STRUGGLE FOR INSTANCE THEY HAD DRILLED SEVIER COUNTIES MIDDLE SCHOOL FOR FOUR STRAIGHT YEARS BUT WHEN THEY PLAY SEVIER COUNTY AT THE HIGHSCHOOL LEVEL THEY ARE THE ONES WHO GET HAMMERED (2005 28-0 2006 24-6) iS COACH PEFF JUST THAT GOOD OR IS HOUSEHOLDER THAT BAD?

Kids mature and get faster stronger and better from middle school to high school. Everybody just caught up with seymour