Boyd Buchanan

StateStarved

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, They're 0-6, a step further down from last year's plunge. However, looking at this team's schedule, they've lost to good teams, and almost beat South Pittsburg.

My thoughts...this team will probably finish 2-8 and still make the playoffs, and possibly even win the first round.

Thoughts?

I'm sure there going to make the playoffs....But you will either draw Smith Co., Westmoreland, or York....Smith is playing tough right now, and York is a very much improved team, and Westmoreland is usually tough too....

I'm sure there going to make the playoffs....But you will either draw Smith Co., Westmoreland, or York....Smith is playing tough right now, and York is a very much improved team, and Westmoreland is usually tough too....

It'll be an exciting thing to watch. The biggest mistake any of those teams will make meeting Boyd though is underestimating them. Those teams have more than enough talent to beat Boyd, but I think the Buccaneers will give them a run for their money.

It'll be an exciting thing to watch. The biggest mistake any of those teams will make meeting Boyd though is underestimating them. Those teams have more than enough talent to beat Boyd, but I think the Buccaneers will give them a run for their money.

I wish the best of luck to Boyd the rest of season and this week...I'll enjoy making my first trip to Boyd to watch a football game...This past May when I was over there they were building a nice fieldhouse....

Your schedule is brutal. I think you are definitley one of the best winless teams in the state. I promise if we draw Boyd, we will not be overlooking you guys.

Boyd is definitely much better than their 0-6 record implies. I watched both the S.Pitt and MC games; either could have gone Boyd's way. BB will definitely be a challenge for anyone come playoff time, no matter what their final record is. Good luck for the remainder of the season, unless you end up facing MC during a playoff game.

I wish the best of luck to Boyd the rest of season and this week...I'll enjoy making my first trip to Boyd to watch a football game...This past May when I was over there they were building a nice fieldhouse....

Thanks Bledsoe. We do have a new fieldhouse and bleachers. Bledsoe will be the third team to dress in the visitors dressing room. We're all proud of our new stadium. We had totally outgrown our old facilities. I wanted to tell you also to come and enjoy the new concession stand. They cook plenty of Burgers, dogs, chicken and BBQ.

Thanks Bledsoe. We do have a new fieldhouse and bleachers. Bledsoe will be the third team to dress in the visitors dressing room. We're all proud of our new stadium. We had totally outgrown our old facilities. I wanted to tell you also to come and enjoy the new concession stand. They cook plenty of Burgers, dogs, chicken and BBQ.

I'll make my traditional trip to the concession stand at halftime for some food...

Still doing the brats? Fine eating. I hope to make it by to see the improvements. My kids were at Boyd right before they started the improvements and my son played a few LL games at the field.