who will beat So.pittsburg

Sp_Prince

Tell him to try subbing before he gets to 56 :thumb: With SP's subs passing prevents scoring better than running the ball. Our 2nd and 3rd string RB's will score faster running than the QB will passing. They can break a long one while passes are more likely to be incomplete or intercepted. We run more than pass in our normal offense so surely you don't think we come out throwing every down when the subs are in? Actually come watch us play and see for yourself

Don't recall me saying he didn't. Have see you play many times over the years. As for your throwing, no not every time, just throwing for the endzone when you are way ahead.

Edited by CYJacket

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You coming to the SP - MC game? You need to look me up :thumb:

SLICK RICK says zonepirate should be careful what he wishes for. Slick Rick does not need to look you up at the game. Slick Rick knows where you live. If Slick Rick wants to let you have the opportunity to talk to The Great One, Slick Rick will let you know.

These Coalfield people are so funny. Quit crying about running up the score. It is the opponents job to stop people. I remember several games between Coalfield and So. Pitt. I remember one where SP could have scored 3 or 4 more times, but they didn't. SP put 60 on you in the early 90's and it could have been 80. Until you beat SP, just take it as it comes.

Edited by Pirate2003

What is this talking in third person? Is everyone supposed to do this? I am a new member, so would someone please let me know. Am I supposed to say Big Stick Mic says.........?

Say things the way you want to. Just don't cuss or bash kids. Bashing of coaches and officials is ok to some levels but that's limited too.

Welcome.

DL.

Don't recall me saying he didn't. Have see you play many times over the years. As for your throwing, no not every time, just throwing for the endzone when you are way ahead.

Reread your post. That's what it reads like :o If you don't like having the third string score on you I guess you need to work on defense more.

I believe we are>>>>>

Beating%20Dead%20Horse-thumb.gif

Slick Rick is Slick Rick. Nuff Said!

next week pirates have plenty to play for jasper better buckle up for a long hard ride because the pirates are amped up and ready to knock some heads off not to mention #2 david jones back at linebacker as a sophmore. He's a motor that keeps running and is hard to stop. :o:o:o

You coming to the SP - MC game? You need to look me up :o

SLICK RICK says zonepirate should be careful what he wishes for. Slick Rick does not need to look you up at the game. Slick Rick knows where you live. If Slick Rick wants to let you have the opportunity to talk to The Great One, Slick Rick will let you know.

Hey Little Richard. I didn't want to talk to the Great One, I just wanted to say hi to you :o You coming to the Jr High game this Thursday at Jasper? You can see me there too. I heard you were just dying to get my autograph. I'll even let you take your picture with the King of ZONE

Reread your post. That's what it reads like :o If you don't like having the third string score on you I guess you need to work on defense more.

I believe we are>>>>>

Beating%20Dead%20Horse-thumb.gif

Cute sonny. You are reading too much into my posts. I said nothing either way on the sub thing during that game. My comment was an extra mile effort. You need to quit making things up.

I see only Marion Co. causing any problems to the Pirates undefeated regular season. No one else will come within 21 points that they have left.

Friendship Chrsitian will be a very tough game for the Pirates to win. I believe if it comes down to that game, the winner will be the 1A State Champion.

Cute sonny. You are reading too much into my posts. I said nothing either way on the sub thing during that game. My comment was an extra mile effort. You need to quit making things up.

Sonny?? I wish!! I'm probably older than you (no I looked, you are a year older). I just have sense of humor, didn't you see the big grin :o . Lighten up. It's just a message board :o

So you liked the "beating the dead horse". Let's quit then :o

Edited by zonepirate