Clarksville vs. Northwest

Footballen

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clarksville high is the best team in the region. i believe they take this region easy. Congrats tonight to the better team. Anything can happen on friday, and i saw a great team tonight. good luck the rest of the way.

Clarksville, winning this region easily? Umm.....we shall see when they play Kenwood and Springfield. :lol:

please enlighten us with your vast knowledge of our program. please tell us what we need to do to fix this. O' i know, get rid of a group of men that work long hours for little pay for what? TO SEE YOUNG MEN FIND SUCCESS IN THE CLASSROOM, AND IN THE REAL WORLD. "AUGH RIGHT" "YOU SEE WHAT I'M SAYING"

seen kenwood and clarksville high, and they are both good. however, springfield is a team on fire. i will be able to see what they have next week. Coach Offit has been where we are for years, and i am glad he finally gets a chance to get the monkey off his back. a good man, and i wish him the best, as i do coach snyder and baurers. all three are great men to talk too.

need to call roger perry, that is another coach i miss talking too.

there are several good men running good programs in our region. i hope they go far in november and possible december. would love to see this region become successful against nashville schools.

Edited by coachchris86

I am a parent of a Nortwest player...and there were moments of good playin' last night...CHS has a great team and fantastic school spirit! Motivation from the crowd can help in a game as much as anything....Let's get up for it Nortwest fans, and stop all out complaining....think to yourself...."am I cheering for our team in their good moments, or just continuing to complain in their bad??" You know all the negative talk won't get any of us anywhere...that's been proven in history many times....Hug and High Five our players....it's a sport, we don't always win in a game and we don't always win in life.....so let's set up these boys for some positive feedback to stick with em' on down the line in life. Okay, enough already.

Anyway, I am rootin' for Kenwood Knights all the way to state! GO KNIGHTS..

Thank you coaches for your countless hours and encouragement for our boys. I, for one, appreciate it. You're not perfect in what you do, but hey, I only know of one perfect Coach in my life, my lord, Jesus Christ....

Hey all, enjoy your weekend....we live in a great country where we can sit and watch football all day long (and complain about it if we choose). A huge Thanks to our military.

please enlighten us with your vast knowledge of our program. please tell us what we need to do to fix this. O' i know, get rid of a group of men that work long hours for little pay for what? TO SEE YOUNG MEN FIND SUCCESS IN THE CLASSROOM, AND IN THE REAL WORLD. "AUGH RIGHT" "YOU SEE WHAT I'M SAYING"

seen kenwood and clarksville high, and they are both good. however, springfield is a team on fire. i will be able to see what they have next week. Coach Offit has been where we are for years, and i am glad he finally gets a chance to get the monkey off his back. a good man, and i wish him the best, as i do coach snyder and baurers. all three are great men to talk too.

need to call roger perry, that is another coach i miss talking too.

there are several good men running good programs in our region. i hope they go far in november and possible december. would love to see this region become successful against nashville schools.

Coach Chris-

Must 1st have discipline in the program. letting kids do what they want when they want and not having any real consequences(sp?) is not good for a program. NW has the athletes to compete with most teams in the region.

who will be the new head coach out at NW next year?

He needs to come in and set discipline with the kids. You may have some kids quit to start with but they will see that it will get better. And those that do quit will regret it in the long run. It is bad when the other team scores and your players raise their hands proclaiming a touchdown.

While it might be true all the negative talk in the world won't get the team anywhere or help team spirit, this "talk" is not only being written or read on this board - but this "negative talk" is in the stands among the parents, former players, and NW alumni watching each week the Vikings getting beat - I know, I'm a parent of a player too and I hear and see what is going on. Now - I know this is only high school ball, but if this coaching staff was at the college level, they would have had their "pink slips" by now. It is true - these coach's put in long hours but something in this program is broke and needs to be fixed - what's the old saying about stuff rolling down hill.... couldn't be more true here - this mess at NW starts with the "head coach" and travels all the way down through what the "head coach" calls his coaching staff. NW season this year is shot - only hope NW has is that a big change is brewing in the wind and things will be better next year for these young men.