Huntingdon @ Milan

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for the Bulldogs. One week at a time and we can get back in this.

This was a good clean game as expected.

#12 for the Mustangs is a real player. I don't think Donald is anywhere close to 100%

Donald only played the first quarter on offense. He must not be 100% because when he is on he can dominate a game. The biggest play he made all night was getting us to jump offsides with 3 minutes to go.

what was the score?

28-14

Milan

The Bulldogs were too tough tonight. I thought we played hard tonight and the score was closer than the final. We had trouble all night up the gut. Your goal should now be to get in the playoffs and take them one at a time. I think Milan will be hard to beat.

It wasn't the "Classic" we have seen in prior games but there was some heavy hitting going on tonight. Milan has some athletes on both sides of the ball. Maybe we can meet again later... :(

We were pleasantly surprised at the upgrading of the facilities. First class. We did see the scoreboard blink once in the 4th quarter though... :thumb:

I'd like to see ya'll and Trenton. Should be a great game. Good luck...

The Bulldogs were too tough tonight. I thought we played hard tonight and the score was closer than the final. We had trouble all night up the gut. Your goal should now be to get in the playoffs and take them one at a time. I think Milan will be hard to beat.

It wasn't the "Classic" we have seen in prior games but there was some heavy hitting going on tonight. Milan has some athletes on both sides of the ball. Maybe we can meet again later... :(

We were pleasantly surprised at the upgrading of the facilities. First class. We did see the scoreboard blink once in the 4th quarter though... :thumb:

I'd like to see ya'll and Trenton. Should be a great game. Good luck...

Thanks for the compliment on the facilities. I think about $120,000 was put into the new works. The scoreboard does blink occasionally and also the clock acts like it has a short but always gets where its going.

Good game for the Stangs. Either you guys played a good game or you had bad games in your past losses. Which one?

Milan dominated the game. Huntingdon had 46 yards rushing and about 150 passing. Kirby had all four TDs for Milan. I don't know if Donald is 100% or not but 5'9" 175 lb. safety Brian Bledsoe went heads up with Donald and stood him up. Give Huntingdon credit they never quit and even when it looked like they were done a lot of stang fans stayed around. Weathers runs very hard but doesn't see a thing. Milan does the surprise kick off 10 times a year I don't know why coaches let kids on the front line leave early. Huntingdon played well, no disrespect to the stangs but Milan should have won by 5 or 6 TDs. We really let them hang around and the DBs played terrible and we dropped one sure TD and over threw another by 2 inches. Huntingdon picked on Cain all night, whoever he was covering was getting the ball thrown his way. Good hit by Anderson on the overthrown ball. Huntingdon has a lot of work to get back into things but I have no doubt they can. Good luck to ya'll. 1 down 3 to go Dawgs!

Milan dominated the game. Huntingdon had 46 yards rushing and about 150 passing. Kirby had all four TDs for Milan. I don't know if Donald is 100% or not but 5'9" 175 lb. safety Brian Bledsoe went heads up with Donald and stood him up. Give Huntingdon credit they never quit and even when it looked like they were done a lot of stang fans stayed around. Weathers runs very hard but doesn't see a thing. Milan does the surprise kick off 10 times a year I don't know why coaches let kids on the front line leave early. Huntingdon played well, no disrespect to the stangs but Milan should have won by 5 or 6 TDs. We really let them hang around and the DBs played terrible and we dropped one sure TD and over threw another by 2 inches. Huntingdon picked on Cain all night, whoever he was covering was getting the ball thrown his way. Good hit by Anderson on the overthrown ball. Huntingdon has a lot of work to get back into things but I have no doubt they can. Good luck to ya'll. 1 down 3 to go Dawgs!

Yeah but Bledsoe is not your ordinary 175lb player. He's benching around 300lbs.

Oh how we seem to forget that as I will say once again... HUNTINGDON OWNS MILAN!... it's not an opinion, it's a fact... We could play our worst game against Milan and still win b/c we have that power over you!... It's a mental thing as well as a physical one.... GO STANGS!!!! 34-14

c'mone Mustang4life, tell me about it. Yall played a good game, but id say its a far cry from "owning" milan

Weathers is not a good running back. He is as fast as any running back Huntingdon has ever had but it takes more than speed to be a good running back. He likes the vision and the instincts it takes to be a good running back. I think i would have to try mccadams at running back pretty soon if donald cant play. Weathers hit the hole 90 mph but at some point you have to open your eyes and see the hole.

Bad form, Titan! It's very easy to trash a 17 year old, but unless you walk a day in his shoes, you don't know what he can or cannot do. I also know this young man personally and YOU have NO IDEA about how much your comments can hurt this young man if he reads them. He is a very intelligent and well-mannered teen who sets a wonderful example for others. I'm not sure which team you support, I can assure you than you have just caused more damage than good.

Now, I assure you that Matt is doing his very best and if there were a hole, he would be hitting it. as evidenced by the McKenzie runs. Let's all remember who we're talking about-kids playing a football game.