Red Bank(6-0) @ Cleveland(6-0)

YO DAWG WUT DEY DO, MCCALLIE WOULD LIGHT YALL UP, BJ COLEMAN WOULD OF HAVE BEEN THROWIN TDS ON YO DBS WIT DA 4-4 SPEED. YALL COULDNT A BRINGD NO WOOD TO DA TURF AGAINST DEM...AND DEN DEY WOULD RUN DA ROCK ON YALL CUZ YALL SOFT AND DEY WOULD PUT DAT JUNK IN DA ENDZONE FO BOUT FITTY O SITTY POINTS AND DEN CLEVELAND GOIN TAKE DA ROCK TO YALL AND DEY GON MAKE YOU LIKE IT, YALL AND TATA CAN SAY TATA TO DAT UNDEFEATED RECORD!

I predict Cleveland to win in a close game, they have played some better competition and should be better prepared for it.

Haha... You are too funny!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLEVLEND IS NOT READY FOR REDBANK

WE ARE FASTER STRONGER HARDER AND TOUGHER

WE WILL FIGHT 2 DA END!! AND DOES WHO SAID MCCALLIE WILL KILL US

COME ON NOW GIVE US 4 QUATERS WE WILL RAPE MCCALLIE

EVEN KNOW EVERYBODY DIDNT PLAY

BJ COLEMAN WOULD OF HAVE BEEN THROWIN INTERCIPTIONIS AFTER INTERCIPTIONS 2 TIM BENFORD 6'2 DB 185, TATA CALDWELL 6'0 180, GARLAND TAYLOR 5'11 175, AND MIGUEL VINSON WHOS 5'9 HAVE DA 4-4 SPEED. THE PASSING GAME WOULDNT WORKED DA ONLY THING THEY IS BETTER OF DOIN IS RUNIN DA BALL!! SO 2 ALL OF THE BLUERAIDER FANS WE ARE GOIN 2 BRING DA WOOD ON YALL YALL BARELY BEAT BRAINERD COME ON NOW WE RAPED BRAINERD WE COULD OF GOT MAYBE 100.

WE HAD DEM 63 TO 0 AT HALF! SO YALL BETTER THANK TWICE AND BETTER RAISE SOME MONEY UP AND PAY DA ZEBRAS WHO WILL HELP YALL DIS FRIDAY!!

YOURS, TRUELY

DAT ANGRY REDBANK KID

MAYBE WE PLAY KNOX HALLS FIRST ROUND PLAYOFFS AND DEN KNOXCENTRAL DEN HOPEFULLY YALL MAKE IT DAT FAR AND BEAT MARYVILLE

Dude, I think you need to declare a jihad on your grammar?

Edited by Buzzman

CLEVLEND IS NOT READY FOR REDBANK

WE ARE FASTER STRONGER HARDER AND TOUGHER

WE WILL FIGHT 2 DA END!! AND DOES WHO SAID MCCALLIE WILL KILL US

COME ON NOW GIVE US 4 QUATERS WE WILL RAPE MCCALLIE

EVEN KNOW EVERYBODY DIDNT PLAY

BJ COLEMAN WOULD OF HAVE BEEN THROWIN INTERCIPTIONIS AFTER INTERCIPTIONS 2 TIM BENFORD 6'2 DB 185, TATA CALDWELL 6'0 180, GARLAND TAYLOR 5'11 175, AND MIGUEL VINSON WHOS 5'9 HAVE DA 4-4 SPEED. THE PASSING GAME WOULDNT WORKED DA ONLY THING THEY IS BETTER OF DOIN IS RUNIN DA BALL!! SO 2 ALL OF THE BLUERAIDER FANS WE ARE GOIN 2 BRING DA WOOD ON YALL YALL BARELY BEAT BRAINERD COME ON NOW WE RAPED BRAINERD WE COULD OF GOT MAYBE 100.

WE HAD DEM 63 TO 0 AT HALF! SO YALL BETTER THANK TWICE AND BETTER RAISE SOME MONEY UP AND PAY DA ZEBRAS WHO WILL HELP YALL DIS FRIDAY!!

YOURS, TRUELY

DAT ANGRY REDBANK KID

MAYBE WE PLAY KNOX HALLS FIRST ROUND PLAYOFFS AND DEN KNOXCENTRAL DEN HOPEFULLY YALL MAKE IT DAT FAR AND BEAT MARYVILLE

Ughh......remember you can't judge a whole team, fanbase, school, or community on one of it's village idiots!!

McCallie is very, very good.......BJ Coleman is the real, real deal

This weeks game is going to be great (for fans of the two schools and for fans of good high school football)

Ooltewah is good

McCallie, Ooltewah, and Red Bank do not and will not play this year

Scrimmages are scrimmages and different coaches and programs handle them different ways

This week is Red Bank--Cleveland week, those interested, ENJOY IT!!

I don't know what fantasy world you are living in. Because one I have seen what McCallie can to a good team (Riverdale,Baylor,BA and so on.) Second you may be able to Halls and Central but there is no way you can get Maryville because they have better players, coaches, Home field advantage, and no one has beaten them in 36 or 37 consecutive games. And if then by a act of God you do get past Maryville then you still got go through Mo-Town west,Tennessee High, Sullivan South,or Boone then if another miracle happens you would meet either Hillsboro or Melrose < I have seen both teams play and Red Bank can't match what they have on their teams except maryville.

He is in the same fantasy world you are in - 1. Maryville doesn't have better coaches or players than Red Bank, and 2 - Maryville wouldn't have home field advantage. Maryville would have to come to Red Bank to play.

Miracles DO happen!

But, the Red Bank coaches and players are not thinking about Maryville. They are only focused on Cleveland!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Lions!

Edited by RedBankFootballFan4

This should be a pretty interesting matchup, but before I get into that, let me just preface by saying that Red Bank is NO Maryville. Stop all the looney talk. You are disrespecting a nationally ranked program that hasn't lost a regular season game in years. McCallie playing Red Bank would be an interesting match up too, but I still don't even know if Red Bank could beat them.

In this game though, Red Bank is the favorite. Cleveland is looking strong, and this has all the makings to be a good game, but Red Bank is a very strong, athletic, well coached team. I'm taking Red Bank plus 14.