RIVERDALE vs. SMYRNA

SCN08FearTheSpear

Nope your way off on who I am. Afternoon, the game is played at night. And i bet your not a bit more athletic than my thumb on my right hand.

Wow....you must be a bowler......sorry for giving you that much credit. Don't hate....just take in the aura from the Playmaker!

SAME RIVERDALE SAME SMYRNA SAME RESULTS [/b]

[b]would be suprised if this is even a contest in the 4th quarter

would be suprised if this is even a contest in the 4th quarter

would be suprised if this is even a contest in the 4th quarter[/b]

yall smyrna folks are jokes, think ya got everything figured out but even after going 0-16 against the warriors you still dont get the picture that we OWN you and yall are our bullDOGGIES, and it will remain that way.

yall smyrna folks are jokes, think ya got everything figured out but even after going 0-16 against the warriors you still dont get the picture that we OWN you and yall are our bullDOGGIES, and it will remain that way.

yall wont even have to worry about beating us and the thought shouldnt even cross your minds

yall wont even have to worry about beating us and the thought shouldnt even cross your minds

wow never will i show respect to smyrna

we OWN you

we OWN you

we OWN you

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welllll it was too good to last. LOTS of locker room material going on this week.

As to Goree being soft, please remind yourself of that when you are flat on your back and he is standing over you. He will not be talking or giving quotes on here, he lets his play do the talking for him. Other side to run against, then you have to contend with Verge. Good luck there also.

I am sure the 'smurfs' will also enjoy this whole couple of pages also.

Welllll it was too good to last. LOTS of locker room material going on this week.

As to Goree being soft, please remind yourself of that when you are flat on your back and he is standing over you. He will not be talking or giving quotes on here, he lets his play do the talking for him. Other side to run against, then you have to contend with Verge. Good luck there also.

I am sure the 'smurfs' will also enjoy this whole couple of pages also.

From what I saw on the CSS playback Goree and Verge are not very good. My O-line will smash those two. As for the smurfs, let me just say that talent will take over.

you aint going to be dancing in NO ENDZONE bc u want make it there.

Please.....who have you guys stopped???? You think Coleman lit you up? Wait to Sonny gets finished with you. The last thing I am going to say until Friday is this. Riverdale's day is over with. Just like Florida State is a joke in college football, we will expose Riverdale is being a has been. The Dawgs are Fo Real! Don't hate on the Dogz.....we are fo real!

Guest dare_2_dream

Wow....you must be a bowler......sorry for giving you that much credit. Don't hate....just take in the aura from the Playmaker!

Wow, your dumber than you seem. There wont be much of an "aura" to take in Friday night. I hope your mouth is shut after RHS pounds you, and not yapping out excuses like i know its going to be.

Please.....who have you guys stopped???? You think Coleman lit you up? Wait to Sonny gets finished with you. The last thing I am going to say until Friday is this. Riverdale's day is over with. Just like Florida State is a joke in college football, we will expose Riverdale is being a has been. The Dawgs are Fo Real! Don't hate on the Dogz.....we are fo real!

The only thing real about you is the fact that you are REALLY uneducated, beyond that .. The dogs are nothing more than little puppies.

When that spear hits he ground at SHS. it bc RHS field and there is not a thing u can do about that. ROD

Wow, your dumber than you seem. There wont be much of an "aura" to take in Friday night. I hope your mouth is shut after RHS pounds you, and not yapping out excuses like i know its going to be.

The only thing real about you is the fact that you are REALLY uneducated, beyond that .. The dogs are nothing more than little puppies.

Stay home and snuggle wit yo mama dude....The Dogz will REPRESENT!

Guest dare_2_dream

When that spear hits he ground at SHS. it bc RHS field and there is not a thing u can do about that. ROD

Let him run his mouth, hopefully he wont get in a fight again .. like he did with some riverdale alumni after a basketball tournament ..

:thumb: I bet money that B-dogg is a pretender. It is NOT Wilks, and I really think it isn't even a Smyrna person at all. I think it is someone who is trying to muddy the waters and fire up Riverdale. No one could be that dumb to get on here and talk so much smack. Hmmmmmm.......this is all starting to sound VERY familiar......I am thinking I have busted old B-Doggonce before on here . Coach A warned YOU about posting didn't he, man?? Not very smart at all......Cmon man are you THAT worried about #5 that you have to pull this kind of crap on here?? Edited by 2priceless

Guest dare_2_dream

Stay home and snuggle wit yo mama dude....The Dogz will REPRESENT!

If i was in high school, like yourself, I might do that. But since Im not a little immature high school who runs their mouth and then comes up with every excuse for why we lost, ill be in the stands watching you lose and laughing as you look up into the sky asking yourself why you ran your mouth so much and werent able to back it up.

Edited by dare_2_dream