Cascade at Eagleville

boxman

I'd doubt this is accurate, but if so, other than one incident at Forrest that has been mentioned a hundred times on here they are totally unfounded. I've been at every game, and nothing has warranted that type of action. It's more sour grapes or "eightmanfront" trying to stir the pot alittle more. (if that's possible). Funny thing is these statements have been made all year and would obviously draw attention from the officials as he has implied, yet in our last game, no penalties were thrown for these offenses....Eventually troublemakers like this will be silenced and people will recognize the Champions are an excellent team and not the gang of thugs people are trying to portray them as! :thumb:

i doubt cascade's coach would allow a group of "thugs" to play on his team.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be quite honest Carkuff was removed of his play calling abilities after the change of coaches and he left because of that. Cascade has never at anytime beat Shelbyville. It never fails when Cascade gets a few wins under their belts the first thing they do is want to challenge Shelbyville. The only good teams you have had and come in part of players transfered from Shelbyville. I like the way Cascade plays and wish the best of luck but stay out of the deep end.

I don't reply to very many post, but after reading all of the moaning and groaning about the ALEDGED Cascade personal fouls and cheap shots I for one hope that your post about three the complaints to TSSAA is true. I have seen every Cascade game this year and I promise you that if the officials call a fail game i.e. calling personal fouls on both teams that deserve one, Cascade will break even at worst and may come out with less personal foul calls than the other team. I think it is funny how so many of you know-it-alls know sooo much about Cascade. If some of you players that post on here paid more attention to the team you were preparing to play instead of looking for Cascade to do something wrong, then maybe you would have won more games and in some cases, maybe you wouldn't be so near the bottom of the the list of tackles posted in the Nashville paper. I hope Cascade continues to play with the same intensity the rest of the year. Remember the play IS NOT OVER until the whistle blows. If an opponent is standing around enjoying the game and the whistle has not blown, HIT HIM!

As far the post about Carkuff being releived of his play calling duties, it looks like Shelbyville might want to relook that decision. He has helped Cascade has win 6 this year, how many has Central won?

Edited by GDIAB

Shelbyville - NEED NOT ! Post anything about the deep end. CASCADE went into the "SO CALLED" deep end in baseball last year & WHAT WAS THE RESULTS OF THAT GAME ??? E'nuff said !! another EAGLE LOSS !! Don't talk about beating CASCADE when you can't even beat yourself... CASCADE has had more Shelbyville fans at their games than the Eagles have had this year, SO ... Y'all come to "THE STABLE" if your able !! GO CHAMPIONS !!

COACH MAURICE CARKUFF IS A CLASS ACT, AND HIS NAME DOESN'T EVEN BELONG ON THIS BOARD, WITH ALL THE CRAP. HE HAS CASCADE SCORING OVER 30 A GAME, WHILE THE D IS HOLDING OPPONENTS TO LESS THAN 10 A GAME. IF THEY BEAT EAGLEVILLE HANDILY, THEY COULD BE CONSIDERED FOR "MACHINE STATUS". AS FOR SHELBYVILLE AND CASCADE? I WATCHED CASCADE'S LINE PUSH THE EAGLES ALL OVER THE FIELD IN SCRIMMAGES. CARKUFF DESERVED BETTER THAN HE GOT. WONDER WHY THEIR PLAYERS ARE TRANSFERRING ALL OVER MIDDLE TENNESSEE? CASCADE HAS MADE GOOD USE OF THEM. ITS HARD TO RUN YOUR MOUTH, WHEN YOU ARE LOSING BY AROUND 35 POINTS A GAME.

COACH MAURICE CARKUFF IS A CLASS ACT, AND HIS NAME DOESN'T EVEN BELONG ON THIS BOARD, WITH ALL THE CRAP. HE HAS CASCADE SCORING OVER 30 A GAME, WHILE THE D IS HOLDING OPPONENTS TO LESS THAN 10 A GAME. IF THEY BEAT EAGLEVILLE HANDILY, THEY COULD BE CONSIDERED FOR "MACHINE STATUS". AS FOR SHELBYVILLE AND CASCADE? I WATCHED CASCADE'S LINE PUSH THE EAGLES ALL OVER THE FIELD IN SCRIMMAGES. CARKUFF DESERVED BETTER THAN HE GOT. WONDER WHY THEIR PLAYERS ARE TRANSFERRING ALL OVER MIDDLE TENNESSEE? CASCADE HAS MADE GOOD USE OF THEM. ITS HARD TO RUN YOUR MOUTH, WHEN YOU ARE LOSING BY AROUND 35 POINTS A GAME.

good post...but i would like to add to this. first off, i think shelbyville needs to SERIOUSLY consider recruiting. its illegal... but hey, whatever it takes... right? even if they did get caught it wouldnt matter, because they definately couldnt get any worse B) and the sad thing is, shelbyville hates cascade because cascade is better than them... dont hate cascade because you play like you have down syndrome :huh: lets just say that cascades line made shelbyvilles line look like 4th graders a year ago... it was quite PATHETIC... shelbyville football in general is PATHETIC B)

Cascade will win this game guaranteed! Shelbyville is garbage and would get demolished by Cascade. We will beat Eagleville guaranteed. We are simply better in every aspect of the game. Get used to people hating on you cascade fans. As long as you keep winning and playing to your potential they can talk all they want. Go Champs

IF THAT IS TRUE.......Getting on a message board and broadcasting something like that shows total lack of respect for his peers! I'm guessing he must be a very young coach because an older Coach would know better!

CASCADE11, I can't believe that you would believe that... BigTuck4242 is pulling your chain...

Lets get back to the game...

CASCADE11, I can't believe that you would believe that... BigTuck4242 is pulling your chain...

Lets get back to the game...

That's why I prefaced my statement with "If that is true"... I found it hard to believe that any region 5 (or any other legitimate Coach) would do something that stupid.... I guess he got me huh?....<G>