Waverly @ Lewis County

15 NWTF 08

The Tiger team will try to stop Hatton and Green next week while in Lewis County. The RB combo got over 225 yeards last week. Although the Tiger D has not allowed a TD in region play, besides HC, that will probably change. I do think the Tigers have a chance, but they will have to play their butts off, and their hearts out, no doubt about it. Coach Sharp and Coach Graves will no doubt have both teams prepared. Both teams had some trouble with Penalties last night..Lewis Co., 35 yards and Waverly, 50.

Good luck to both teams, and All Tiger Fans make the Drive to Lewis Co. and support THE WAVE

Go TIGERS!

Edited by 15 NWTF 08

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you messed up Greve's name but I'm sure you will hear it loud and clear on Friday. The Panthers played a decent team last week against the Cardinals. This week comes their first challenge in 6-2a. The Panthers look to stay undefeated while the Tigers are looking for a little bit of respect statewide. The only chance I see Waverly having coming into the game is to control the clock, but to do that, they will have to control a defense that is pounding on their opponents. Blue will also have to play the game of his life against the Panthers. O yea, you will have to stop a running game averaging over 300 yards rushing per game.Good luck to both teams.

well i bn waitin on this game all season...this will be a real challenge...waverly had a decent game last night but will have to almost triple how hard they playd last night to be able to git close to a win friday night against the great lewis co team...iv got really high hopes for this game tho...this will be lewis co's bigest challenge this season so far, at least till they play camden....but this game actually does mean alot for playoff spot, camden and waverly are tied at 4-0 in the region and lewis co is at 5-0 and im sure this game will be brought up later on in gittin ready for the playoffs....

now, for some predicitions or hopes or wat ever u wanna call it....

if waverly can git their offense in great shape and git their running game a lil stronger and the passing game a whole lot stronger than we should be able to git some score, i believe our defense should be able to hold lewis co to scorin low most of the game, iv got great confidence in them all...i dont think this game will be all that high scorin mainly because both Ds are good and have provin that all year....as long as wavo's dont play like they did against houston co we'll b fine....

this score probably wont happen but this is wat im hopin for

Waverly: 15

Lewis Co: 14

Edited by rednecktiger

If Waverly can put four quarters of ball control together, they win. That's what we haven't seen from the Tigers, 4 quarters of ball playing. And that other thing, ball control, is huge.

Well you messed up Greve's name but I'm sure you will hear it loud and clear on Friday. The Panthers played a decent team last week against the Cardinals. This week comes their first challenge in 6-2a. The Panthers look to stay undefeated while the Tigers are looking for a little bit of respect statewide. The only chance I see Waverly having coming into the game is to control the clock, but to do that, they will have to control a defense that is pounding on their opponents. Blue will also have to play the game of his life against the Panthers. O yea, you will have to stop a running game averaging over 300 yards rushing per game.Good luck to both teams.

My bad, i thought i heard Green on the radio last night, my mistake

i think Lewis County got this one..& its not gonna be to close.

Your going to say that after we whipped you guys last night with a lack luster game from us? We didn't even play hard in the second half. Coach admitted to running the ball to run the clock in second half. Get real, I believe that LEwis County wins but it is going to be close. But remember, anyone can beat anyone on any given night. :thumb: