Waverly @ Lewis County

15 NWTF 08

Thanks for the compliment. I love to have a listening audience. Hope you enjoy. It won't be a blow out unless there are turnovers involved though. Oh, by the way, sorry for the southern accent, I was born with it. Proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Tigers!!! B)

I'm proud of mine too. Or as regular...typical Tennesseeans will say

Der' aint no akscent no better en dat der' southern en wees got down here. erbody know it gooder dan dem yanks from up yawnder..lol

Also, special shout to mac town...i know Nashville Christian had Hick Week this week..lol

P.S. I know I Spelled some of those words wrong :huh:

Enough of the smack, if that included any...less than 24 Hours till Kickoff!

Edited by 15 NWTF 08

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis Co. wins big in this one. If Lewis can beat a good Hickman Co. team by 7 i'd say this one will be over by halftime. BIG NEWS ..... this ain't richland and adamsville, or the sisters of the blind like you've been playing. I'm gonna listen to this one if I can pick it up in milan. I love to hear that goofy radio broadcaster from waverly. Sounds like Earnest T bass. B)

hickman county may have beaten wavo at the beginning of the year but both teams are headed in different directions. waverly is headed to the playoffs and hickman county may be lucky to win another game. put hickman in 6-2a right now and they would be fighting waverly for the third or fourth spot.

Well I got tired of hearing about everyone's freshman-juniors. The main reason I say this is because the same team that comes in as freshman hardly stays the same for four years. Anyways I have been quiet all week, I have been pretty occupied with other things.Now its time to hear my two cents. The region is not going to change for the rest of this year so I still think Hickman County is in 4a and Waverly and Lewis County are 2a. So no body will be worrying about the Bulldogs till 07'

Lewis County will have a rushing game that will put up around 400 yards. Their Defense will hold the Tigers to under 150 of total offense.

This will be the game that they are fired up about I have heard all kinds of good things from back home. Here comes the challenge, and they are taking it with arms wide open. Look out Waverly, that Parrott mouth is going to be catching up with that humming bird...... well I will leave that one to the Panthers on Good Friday!

Likewise, I hyave remained silent with this thread as have almost all Panther fans. Lewis County will not overlook Waverly, this you can be assured of. They need a good challenge before week ten and hopefully, Waverly will present that challenge.

As for what I think?

Waverly will need to be able to throw the ball to put very many points on the board. Opponents have rushed for just 604 yards in the first seven games, averaging 2.6 yards per carry. I can certainly state that at least half of those yards have come in the fourth quarter of five games when it was already out of reach. I know the Tigers have a really fine running back who has returned but to win, you will have to air it out some.

I also know that your defense has been very good but I don't think you will see as many good running backs as you will in this game. The Panthers have rushed for 2080 yards and are averaging 7.1 per carry. Greve and Hatton are a potent one-two punch but there are lots of other excellent backs. Nine have scored touchdowns... eight are averaging 6 yards a carry or more... four are averaging 10 yards a carry or more...

I would venture a guess that Waverly is going to have to get around 20-23 points to have chance for the upset. We will see if they can do it.

Good luck to the Tiger fans and I wish you a very safe journey.

well its game day and im really ready 2 head out 2 lewis county tonight....2 see two awsome teams, this is goina be a great game....both teams have great backs and wonderful defenses....lewis county will have many advantages with homefield play and they have a great team all around, waverly has had a whole week outa school and have been concentratin solidly on this game....they also have a pretty decent offense, that will have to step up this week...our biggest score this year came last week against riverside at 23...lewis county biggest game is somewhere in the 50s im guessin...this game will be a challenge on both sides...i see this bein a game that will last all night, from kickoff till the ref calls end of game, the turnout at the end will be decided by who wants it more and i know waverly really wants this, i have heard a couple players say that they think they have a great chance in this one....well time to start gittin ready and i guess this is it from me untill after the game...win or loss this is goina be a great game....good luck to both teams and hope everyone plays hard but no cheapshots....hope to see many people in blue tonight....lets git this 1 tigers!!!!

Likewise, I hyave remained silent with this thread as have almost all Panther fans. Lewis County will not overlook Waverly, this you can be assured of. They need a good challenge before week ten and hopefully, Waverly will present that challenge.

As for what I think?

Waverly will need to be able to throw the ball to put very many points on the board. Opponents have rushed for just 604 yards in the first seven games, averaging 2.6 yards per carry. I can certainly state that at least half of those yards have come in the fourth quarter of five games when it was already out of reach. I know the Tigers have a really fine running back who has returned but to win, you will have to air it out some.

I also know that your defense has been very good but I don't think you will see as many good running backs as you will in this game. The Panthers have rushed for 2080 yards and are averaging 7.1 per carry. Greve and Hatton are a potent one-two punch but there are lots of other excellent backs. Nine have scored touchdowns... eight are averaging 6 yards a carry or more... four are averaging 10 yards a carry or more...

I would venture a guess that Waverly is going to have to get around 20-23 points to have chance for the upset. We will see if they can do it.

Good luck to the Tiger fans and I wish you a very safe journey.

There needs to be more people like you Don. I really appreciate your politeness hile in posting in a thread that has had anything but that, much Appreciated.

Game Day, hope everything that heads out to Lewis Co. has a safe trip. Also, let's have a clean game, injury free, and please..keep it clean. But I know that Waverly and Lewis Co. are disciplined enough to do so. Good Luck to Both teams..but as always

GO TIGERS!

Lewis Co. wins big in this one. If Lewis can beat a good Hickman Co. team by 7 i'd say this one will be over by halftime. BIG NEWS ..... this ain't richland and adamsville, or the sisters of the blind like you've been playing. I'm gonna listen to this one if I can pick it up in milan. I love to hear that goofy radio broadcaster from waverly. Sounds like Earnest T bass. :thumb:

That is hilarious....Earnest T Bass....."I want to read my Sen-Tence" "If a duck stands still you can grab him by the bill, honk, honk" He does sound like him and he probably knows as much football as Bass did too. Papa knows Wavo will get beat bad you can tell he is just afraid to admit it.

Well i dont want to miss out on any of the fun either so here's my prediction

Lewis County-34

Waverly-12

I definetly don't think that this game will be that bad of a blowout. Waverly is a tough competitor this year... I am going with Lewis County in this one, but i don't think that it will be a blowout. Possibly a 28 to 21 game or maybe a 24 to 17 game.

I think that the only way waverly could ever pull off an upset or anything like that is if they shut down hatton and play extremely tough on defense otherwise than that look for lewis county to chalk up yet another win.... :blink:

That is hilarious....Earnest T Bass....."I want to read my Sen-Tence" "If a duck stands still you can grab him by the bill, honk, honk" He does sound like him and he probably knows as much football as Bass did too. Papa knows Wavo will get beat bad you can tell he is just afraid to admit it.

First and foremost, Ernest T. Bass is a millionaire. Enough said. If I don't know more than Ernest T. what does that mean for you? Because I know more in my little toe than you. No, I don't know Waverly will get beat bad. The only way Waverly gets beat bad is turnovers. I said I thought Lewis would win. Deep inside I really think that Waverly can and will pull this off. Just trying to keep from pouring fuel on the fire. dawgsfan go back to pee wee ball like Hickman is playing now. :thumb::ph34r: