Who wins between White-House Heritage and Jo Byrns

sports man

Snowball - There must not be too much going on in Hartsville these days. :(

Is that why you are on JB threads? You are the only reason anyone from JB would come close to making a comment like this towards TC. Show some class and lets talk about THIS year. TC has earned respect, you have not. I don't know anyone @ JB that would put them down on an off year, but if TC is YOUR team then they are fair game.

TC football may be down this year but, we are still the pinnacle of what a 1a football program wants to be like in the state of tennessee. i earned my respect when i earned my ring. :) TC is fair game? oooooooooooohhhhhh!! :( targets been on our back since 1990. gimme your best. i can take it. and i have been talking about this year, you guy's just get mad when i talk about joe burns upcoming upset loss. :thumb:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was over at halftime ... Jo Byrns was up 34-0. Here are the stats ...

White House-Heritage 0 0 0 0 = 0

Jo Byrns 15 19 6 0 = 40

Scoring summary

J- Kurt Reeves 17 pass from Shane Spann (Colton Morris run). J- Colton Morris 3 run (Jimmy Morris kick). J- Colton Morris 11 run (kick failed). J- Colton Morris 3 run (Jimmy Morris kick). J- Kurt Reeves 60 pass from Shane Spann (kick failed).J- Josh Dean 4 run (kick failed).

Individual statistics

Jo Byrns

Rushing

Kevin Ashabraner 2-6

Josh Dean 10-54, 1 TD

Dylan Fleming 6-21

Clint Morris 1-9

Colton Morris 11-57, 3 TD

Cody Poole 3-13

Shane Spann 3-47

Orlando Taylor 1-3

Passing (CMP-ATT-INT-YDS)

Scott Adkins 0-1-0-0

Shane Spann 8-9-0-164

Receiving

Parker Holman 2-15

Colton Morris 2-8

Kurt Reeves 3-107, 2 TD

Orlando Taylor 1-34

Punting

Ryan Hankins 2-35.0

Kicking (FG-FGA XP-XPA Pts.)

Jimmy Morris 0-0 2-5 2

White House-Heritage

Rushing

Bryan Brown 4-13

Joey McClung 1-0

Lee Owen 12-83

Lee Pardue 4--3

Doug Puch 1-2

Josh Puch 1-1

Chason Rippy 1--1

Chase Smith 6-24

Passing (CMP-ATT-INT-YDS)

Joey McClung 4-9-3-36

Josh Puch 0-1-0-0

Receiving

Justin McMoran 1-19

Lee Pardue 3-17

Punting

Rob Dorris 3-34.0

TC football may be down this year but, we are still the pinnacle of what a 1a football program wants to be like in the state of tennessee. i earned my respect when i earned my ring. :) TC is fair game? oooooooooooohhhhhh!! :( targets been on our back since 1990. gimme your best. i can take it. and i have been talking about this year, you guy's just get mad when i talk about joe burns upcoming upset loss. :D

think if you ever come to the dungon snoflake you will surely melt :thumb::( because it is alful hot here in cedar hill

Great game Jo Byrns!!!! We played hard, and got another goose egg!!!!! Heritage i thought u guys played very hard, and i was proud of the sportsmanship showed by both teams. Heritage u guys have a legit shot at making the playoffs, but u have to get through Eagleville and Forrest to do so. Eagleville seems to be just falling apart, but are still a threat to win any game they play. Forrest is well coached, but u guys have a chance w/ both of them.

I bet ya money Patriot16 doesnt show up!! If he does more power to ya buddy.

I cant wait for next week, we get to play at Austin Peay, and thats gonna be cool!!!

Great game Jo Byrns!!!! We played hard, and got another goose egg!!!!! Heritage i thought u guys played very hard, and i was proud of the sportsmanship showed by both teams. Heritage u guys have a legit shot at making the playoffs, but u have to get through Eagleville and Forrest to do so. Eagleville seems to be just falling apart, but are still a threat to win any game they play. Forrest is well coached, but u guys have a chance w/ both of them.

I bet ya money Patriot16 doesnt show up!! If he does more power to ya buddy.

I cant wait for next week, we get to play at Austin Peay, and thats gonna be cool!!!

Hey Tuck, you're one HECK of a linebacker dont let anyone tell you differently, you attitude is also second to none, but your whole team has a lot of class I think. The way you always know exactly where the play was going is great. Wow we had something like 6 turnovers we would've had at least 6 points if we didnt fumble on the fricken inch yard line. Ya'lls defense is unbelievable. I've never seen anything like it in high school. Keep busting it. I hope to see ya'll in the state championship. Patriot16 also isnt a player for Heritage. He's so full of it.

Edited by HeritagePunter

Hey Tuck, you're one HECK of a linebacker dont let anyone tell you differently, you attitude is also second to none, but your whole team has a lot of class I think. The way you always know exactly where the play was going is great. Wow we had something like 6 turnovers we would've had at least 6 points if we didnt fumble on the fricken inch yard line. Ya'lls defense is unbelievable. I've never seen anything like it in high school. Keep busting it. I hope to see ya'll in the state championship. Patriot16 also isnt a player for Heritage. He's so full of it.

Thanks for the compliments, i do the best i can!! I am just happy for this team, and i hope everyone on my team remembers who this season is dedicated too!! I love you Whoopie!!! If ur not close to the team u prolly dont understand that. Heritage has improved vastly, but even tho ppl dont want to believe it, Jo Byrns has also improved alot. HeritagePunter i didnt get to meet you but u seem like a great guy and great fan, keep supporting your Patriots and they will soon find alot of success. When does yalls new school start getting built??