Fairview @ East Robertson 10/6

Indianfootball24

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i can't even pretend anymore. i'm going to go out on a limb and say that fairview wins out the regular season and then goes to a 3rd round match up with GP. which will be a very close game. i know cpa is tough but so is fairview. plus cpa has to travel to fairview. plus fairview has the best kicker in the state. if fairview keeps playin smart you had better look out for them later on when most teams are at home.

fairivew wins this one 32-10

I agree that people are underestimating East Robertson. I think that Fairview is the better team this year and will come out on top, but it may be closer than some think.

Fairview's offense really started clicking last week when they put 49 on DCA. East's defense hasn't been able to stop its opponents offense this year (giving up 26+ in each of their 5 losses). Fairview's defense has trouble containing athletes like they will see on Friday night.

My pick:

Fairview 27

East 22

I want to wish East luck. If they are finally getting healthy like they say then I have to go with East in this game. They were too good last year to be this bad this year, and the only reason I can see is possibly injuries. So I will go with East winning a close one 28-24. :lol:

From what ive seen from fairview, they look like a "hit them in the mouth" kind of team. East is the opposite, they are all finesse. which they have no finesse which begs the question why havent they changed their offense. i have no idea what is going through their head. i was at the GP and east game and basically what i saw was an east team that was beat before they woke up on friday. Lineman play is horrible on both sides of the ball. I hope they get it together or this one could get ugly.

I want to wish East luck. If they are finally getting healthy like they say then I have to go with East in this game. They were too good last year to be this bad this year, and the only reason I can see is possibly injuries. So I will go with East winning a close one 28-24. :(

Welll we have got 2 more ppl this week back but don't really want to say who cause it might help fairview in their game planning for this week but it will help alot, still got 2 more out but they'll be back to so if we can get this one and the next then we will have everybody back and watch out cause that is going to be a healthy east team! appreciate the support raynok!!!

Welll we have got 2 more ppl this week back but don't really want to say who cause it might help fairview in their game planning for this week but it will help alot, still got 2 more out but they'll be back to so if we can get this one and the next then we will have everybody back and watch out cause that is going to be a healthy east team! appreciate the support raynok!!!

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

Dude, Hoop, I'll admit he was out of line to say that b/c he totally ripped you a new one. I hope you get a chance to get on the field this year b/c it is your senior year, but no offense man, yall are rebuilding with the exception of Tico. This week will be similar to last week except for the fact that you don't get beat 64-6. It'll be more like 45-17. Good luck though.