Humboldt @ GC

frankieD12

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt travels to GC this coming Friday...humboldt was embarrassed on their home field by their rival milan in friday night's game...what do ya think is going to happen in this game?

I think Humboldt will get back on the winning track this week. I am sure they will be fired up to get back in the win column. I say:

Humboldt - 42

Gibson County - 7

Humboldt wins could be a blowout. If Milan has to forfeit earlier victories HUmboldt could win the region maybe that will motivate the Vikings. Having said that, if your from any town in region 7aa and you don't admit Milan is the best team in the region your lying to yourself.

I agree turkey and if we have to forefit, which i dont think we will, we will still be able to win the region if humbolt looses one more. I dont think that will happen this week though.

Humbolt-35

GC-6

Humboldt

ooooo boy..adrian donald is comin to town this week..hopefully we'll keep him under his 5000 or 6000 career whatever he is going for..good achievement by him but hopefully it doesnt happen against gibson co....anyways hopefully gibson co. can pull off an upset and get another win as they have been strugglin prettttty bad....GOOD LUCK !!!!

ooooo boy..adrian donald is comin to town this week..hopefully we'll keep him under his 5000 or 6000 career whatever he is going for..good achievement by him but hopefully it doesnt happen against gibson co....anyways hopefully gibson co. can pull off an upset and get another win as they have been strugglin prettttty bad....GOOD LUCK !!!!

Is Donald playing now?