DB Indians Host Sevier Co.

ArtVandalay

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POST MADE AFTER LAST YEARS CLASSIC BAD WEATHER GAME

That was a Classic Football Game. The Rain and slight wind was almost impossible to deal with. Neither Teams QB's could get a good grip on the ball. Almost every pass was a wounded duck. The exception was DB's TD drive. Sam McCord made 2 great throws to set up the 2 yd TD run by Devin Bingham.

The efforts of Sam McCord was spectacular. He got hit several times, a couple of times square on his bad shoulder, it was nothing short of heroic. I am proud to call Sam McCord an Indian tonight. I don't think the Indians would have won the game without #8 at QB.

DB's Defense was dominant. Cody Burnette played a great game.. so did many others including JoJo Throp, Andrew Papas, Jesse Alley, Brandon Lawson, Brandon Thompson.

Field position and mistakes are everything in a bad weather game... and Sevier Co. turned the ball over 3 times and DB started every 2nd half posession in Smokey Bear teritory except for their last one, that started on the DB 37. Graham Clark coached his tail off in that game.

Sevier County had the bigger team, more team speed and home field advantage. DB overcame all of that and is in the driver's seat in the Big East. Hats off the Sevier Co... a very good Football Team, a dry field may have had a different outcome.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Hey reno... an inside source dropped the dime on you! YOUR #'S BEEN CALLED :lol:

BEWARE!

Sevier County is looking for a break out game. Their coaching staff is one of a few in the state that can stand toe to toe with DB's. So you can forget about that advantage in this one. They have a few guys that can flat out fly, and I don't think DB has anybody that can match their speed. Sevier Co. has been a big play team this year, something that DB has had trouble with in most games played so far. If Sevier Co. cuts out their mistakes and DB doesn't bring their A game then the Smokie Bears could win this one with ease. I hope DB comes back down to earth because this ain't no weak upper east tn. 4a team their playing Friday night. DB will have to bring their A game to win this one and it will be close. (Both the game and the score) .....for all you tennessee high fans :o

Hey Waco who do you think is going to be the winner in what looks to be a very exciting game?