CLINTON AND LENIOR CITY

NOGARDNAF

Let's face it there isn't a coach out there that makes all the people happy all the time. For the those of you that only measure success by the Win or Loss are very shallow. Most of you that are judging the program that way are not really part of the program but a merely someone looking at it from the outside. I have been around the practices and all the games and have not heard our coaches disrespect a player in the manner that it has been said on coachT (I would dare say that the kids at Clinton hear much worse in some of the other sports). The young men do want to play for Andy and some have worked VERY HARD to be allowed to be part of the program after leaving it. I saw them give their teamates lap upon lap. This tells me that this is a program that the guys can be proud to be a part of and they are willing to sacrifice to do so. I see a unity in the guys that wasn't there a couple of years ago. I hope ANDY stays on track and continues to see the potential that is at Clinton. Best of luck to the Dragons Friday Night.

CLINTON BY 14.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, the gloves are coming off. Plain and simple terms for the players, coaches and fans. Go out, kick some butt and shut everyone up. Quit comparing yourself to years past. This is your team and yours only. Stick together and go out there as a "Team" tonight. Pick each other up, play harder than you've ever played before. Hit people harder than you've ever hit someone before. Play with an intensity that we've haven't seen before. That's what will build this team up. I would love to see someone puke on the sidelines because you are totally spent. Wins will come and after the game, everyone and I mean everyone holds their heads up high. As for the Fans, yell loader than ever before. Trade in the gripes for total team loyalty. Don't psycho analyze every move, coach or play call. If they win or lose, judge only on effort. If the players are giving it their best, then they deserve nothing but our best and support.

Dragons Roll Tonight and yes, I'll be there in my Orange and Black, supporting my beloved team.

Alright, the gloves are coming off. Plain and simple terms for the players, coaches and fans. Go out, kick some butt and shut everyone up. Quit comparing yourself to years past. This is your team and yours only. Stick together and go out there as a "Team" tonight. Pick each other up, play harder than you've ever played before. Hit people harder than you've ever hit someone before. Play with an intensity that we've haven't seen before. That's what will build this team up. I would love to see someone puke on the sidelines because you are totally spent. Wins will come and after the game, everyone and I mean everyone holds their heads up high. As for the Fans, yell loader than ever before. Trade in the gripes for total team loyalty. Don't psycho analyze every move, coach or play call. If they win or lose, judge only on effort. If the players are giving it their best, then they deserve nothing but our best and support.

Dragons Roll Tonight and yes, I'll be there in my Orange and Black, supporting my beloved team.

Tell Everybody what if Clinton even keeps it with in 7 points tonight i'll take everything i ever said back and go shake Andy's hand. So who ever i made mad on these post get over it it's a freaking game. i never bash players cause they go out there and work their butts off 4 days a week 3 hours (at least) a day and go under the lights every Friday night. I also never bash assit. coaches b/c i haven't been there under them they came in after i left and that's all there is to say bout that. i love Clinton Football i always have but when my brother played for 4 years and i "played" for the 2 i just lost hope and faith in what Clinton was. I can say i hate Andy but I DO NOT hate Clinton football. i've missed maybe 5 games in 8 years. i know somebody is gonna say "Oh he didn't miss a game Woooo." but i put football in front of a lot of things for alot of years. and for any body that says anything negative bout anything other than the 1st part of this post. Grow up and get over it. We all have an opinion weather u agree with mine or not. it's still mine to say. Go Dragons

Clinton-14

LC-34

Tell Everybody what if Clinton even keeps it with in 7 points tonight i'll take everything i ever said back and go shake Andy's hand. So who ever i made mad on these post get over it it's a freaking game. i never bash players cause they go out there and work their butts off 4 days a week 3 hours (at least) a day and go under the lights every Friday night. I also never bash assit. coaches b/c i haven't been there under them they came in after i left and that's all there is to say bout that. i love Clinton Football i always have but when my brother played for 4 years and i "played" for the 2 i just lost hope and faith in what Clinton was. I can say i hate Andy but I DO NOT hate Clinton football. i've missed maybe 5 games in 8 years. i know somebody is gonna say "Oh he didn't miss a game Woooo." but i put football in front of a lot of things for alot of years. and for any body that says anything negative bout anything other than the 1st part of this post. Grow up and get over it. We all have an opinion weather u agree with mine or not. it's still mine to say. Go Dragons

Clinton-14

LC-34

Dude, might I give you some advice. While I don't think that you will listen, here we go. Life isn't always fair but it is what "you" make of it. If you can look in the mirror, know that you quit (only you know the real reason) and live with it, then so be it. Don't waste time trying to justify it. If quiting the team was a decision based on the fact that you hated Andy more than you loved the game, so be it. Not everyone will agree with you but it doesn't matter. "You" will live with your decision and actions. Not everyone was born to be a football player. I understand that. While I don't like offensive language either, be a man and say something in a one on one conversation. If you were out there, giving it everything you have, the coaches will respect you enough to listen to your concerns. This will be a valuable tool in your future as well. You won't always work with the perfect boss or college professor but if you want to pass a class or keep supporting your family financially, you must be willing to sacrifice yourself sometimes. ITS PART OF LIFE! As for your self proclaimed love for football, let me suggest the movie "RUDY". The kid wasn't the biggest or strongest but he "Loved" the game and his team. He gave all that he had. No, he didn't play on Saturdays or score the winning touchdown but he helped prepare his team for battle each and every week. If you love the football team in Clinton, pat the players on the back, encourage the coaches to do more and quit casting stones.

PS: I hate it when I have to get philosophical but I know that we all can do better.

Dragons + Maximum Effort = Pride

Let's Roll!

Who cares what everybody thinks about the Clinton football program, all that matters is who is gonna take last spot in 3-4a? Clinton or LC, I think Clinton will, atleast I hope, The Dragon football players are definitely Dragon (dragging) right now, we just need some more than just a couple of players that would put their all into it!! I hope they can pull it off tonight, but I highly doubt it, good luck to everyone, and here are my picks:

Catholic 35 Webb 14

Fulton 31 Kinston 20

Maryville 42 West 7

Oak Ridge 21 William Blount 14

Austin East 56 Anderson County 0

Lenoir City 13 Clinton 12

Bearden 35 Campbell Co. 14

Farragut 14 Bradley Central 21

And for the big one:

Tennessee Volunteers 21 Georgia Bulldogs 3

Edited by coonhunter291

Blah Blah Blah that's all i ever hear from u ppl this is TheyCallMeMiller under my other name. yes i have 2 but unlike other ppl i'll tell u who i am. and all the dragons that have so much pride and are saying i'm full of crap and all unless your name is Lucas, Alex, Chase, Dustin, Zac or any of the other starters I don't care if u want to say something to me do it at school and not talk smack to me on freaking Coach T. Is it basketball season. and thanks for who ever backed me up on the AD being an idiot

Who are you... punk

Who are you... punk

I'll give u a hint who i am. hi nice to meet u my name is Caleb Miller i'm a senior at Clinton high school. And what was said earlier you're right But i can look in a mirror everyday and i know i made the right decison to quit. Yes i would love to get back out there and play but whatever.

Live your life with no regrets

Oh yeah IF U WANT SOME COME GET SOME