Forrest vs Clarksville Academy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rockets must get back in focus after two difficult losses. We need this one to get back on track. Other opinions?

Ahhh been fighting with people in orange. lol. Forrest should come back from the 2 losses and get back on track this week. Gotta hang on to the ball. How long is O'Brian out? The Rockets move to 5 and 2 after this week. Gonna be live again on WAXO TV. Also the stadium radio will be there on 104.9 and gonna try instant replay on the broadcast. If ya can't make it watch on WAXO TV on STC cable, or listen on the rest of the WAXO TV viewing area and on the web www.waxo.com.

Ahhh been fighting with people in orange. lol. Forrest should come back from the 2 losses and get back on track this week. Gotta hang on to the ball. How long is O'Brian out? The Rockets move to 5 and 2 after this week. Gonna be live again on WAXO TV. Also the stadium radio will be there on 104.9 and gonna try instant replay on the broadcast. If ya can't make it watch on WAXO TV on STC cable, or listen on the rest of the WAXO TV viewing area and on the web www.waxo.com.

Devin supposedly is out for three weeks, but two of them have passed already. Hopefully will be back for next week, not this week.

I'll believe the stadium radio thing when I hear your voice on my headphones. Carried those things all the way to Jo Byrns for nothing!! lol. We'll be glad to be back in the friendly confines of Lions' Memorial Field and back up where the view is better in the pressbox. Go Rockets!!

Forrest needs to be careful Clarksville Academy is an improved football team, but if they play good then they will win. It will be close early, w/ Forrest pulling away w/ some big plays by Johnson.

P.S.- Why did Forrest come out trying to pass against us, thats 2 years they have tried that. Coach Adkins had a feeling they would so we prepared for pass along w/ run all week. But i figured the best thing for yall to do would be to stick to running the ball and getting 3-4 yds a pop.

Forrest needs to be careful Clarksville Academy is an improved football team, but if they play good then they will win. It will be close early, w/ Forrest pulling away w/ some big plays by Johnson.

P.S.- Why did Forrest come out trying to pass against us, thats 2 years they have tried that. Coach Adkins had a feeling they would so we prepared for pass along w/ run all week. But i figured the best thing for yall to do would be to stick to running the ball and getting 3-4 yds a pop.

Who knows, Tuck. We also don't know why they kept mainly using Dominique to run the ball when you guys were obviously looking for him to get it. Ontiveros (31) was out with an injury, but Fredericks (38) is a strong runner (I call them the Alex duo cause both of them are named Alex.)

Anyway, hopefully we'll work on several things this week. Good luck to you guys.

Edited by LovethoseRockets

Who knows, Tuck. We also don't know why they kept mainly using Dominique to run the ball when you guys were obviously looking for him to get it. Ontiveros (31) was out with an injury, but Fredericks (38) is a strong runner (I call them the Alex duo cause both of them are named Alex.)

Anyway, hopefully we'll work on several things this week. Good luck to you guys.

not to be smart but frederick is not a stronger runner i give it to him he can run but on his big run his lead blocker was me and i only ran the 6 times thats not a lot of carries