Big 9 confrence

32-34combo

It does look pretty good...except you misspelled Throp and Sensabaugh...but I realize that is maybe being petty...sorry.

Hey, another player to think about is Reid Powell @ South...he has recovered from back surgery that sidelined him last year and looked pretty good playing AAU this summer.

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does look pretty good...except you misspelled Throp and Sensabaugh...but I realize that is maybe being petty...sorry.

Hey, another player to think about is Reid Powell @ South...he has recovered from back surgery that sidelined him last year and looked pretty good playing AAU this summer.

Roll Tribe Roll

yeah reid is pretty good but who shouldnt be good when your 6'8 in high school ???

But thanks for the reminder.... totally forgot about him.

• 2 weeks later...

Ashlon Adams and Josh Odem for Science Hill and Corey Young (and possibly) Matt McClellan for THS and Malcolm Pinkston for Powel Valley will all start. Spencer Bailey and Larry Smith will see Varsity time at Science Hill. Julian Smith from Elizabethton and Austin Click for Central will dress varsity.

Come on Cap, the guys you mentioned are just ok players. They still need to develop a lot. Odem is the best one that you mentioned. His showing shades of his older brother. I dont see Young for THS starting, but he will get a substantial amount of playing time. McClellan, he will get dominated when they play D.B., Science Hill and Central. He's weak. Don't really keep up with Powel Valley, so I can't comment on that kid.

I still stand firmly behind my prediction at this point! :huh:

You're the only one in this area that believes this will happen. Volunteer will beat TH once if not twice, I have seen both play. East lost everybody besides Snapp. Maybe you are bitter because the player from TH last year and is at King this year never was able to claim a victory over Central. :thumb:

If those are the starters then they better go to the bench very early in the game to compete with most of the teams in the Big 9 this year. They will need more size to deal with South and the Hill...and Josef and Coty are great competitors but if Morgan has any senesce, Justin aka “The Future” should get a lot of PT this year! Seeing the lineup just reassure to me that this is the year of the HILL!! :thumb:

I wish I would have seen this post sooner because this may be your best yet...

So you are saying that this years DB team cannot compete with South and SH because they lack size?!? If you didn't know DB lost ONE player from last year and he was the point guard and they did pretty well. How will they not be able to compete this year with almost the same exact team from last year?!?!? And if you didn't know DB has some of the best post players in the area.

How do you think it will be the "Year of the Hill" when they lost 3 starters and DB lost one?

And I think Morgan has plenty of SENESCE as you call it considering he took a team that was supposed to be garbage and made it farther than any of us. If he thinks Sylvester is ready to play he will, but I don't see him being anything more than the 8th or 9th guy this year.

Edited by brock20