Big 9 confrence

32-34combo

I have never stated that THS will conquer the world this year. If you look back at any of my posts I have maintained that this is a rebuilding year for the Vikings and I have never picked them to finish any higher than 4th. You Clowns just feed off each other’s ludicrous posts. But while I have the Vikings at 4th, I don’t have the Cougars even making the Districts this year.

how do you come up with were you think central will finish? do you even have a clue about any of centrals players... Who are you Dick Vitale of bristol, the only thing you have in common with him is your bald head

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never stated that THS will conquer the world this year. If you look back at any of my posts I have maintained that this is a rebuilding year for the Vikings and I have never picked them to finish any higher than 4th. You Clowns just feed off each other’s ludicrous posts. But while I have the Vikings at 4th, I don’t have the Cougars even making the Districts this year.

Cougars are going to whip the Vikings Cap. Also THIS year is only the beginning of rebuilding for the Vikings. The years to come will also serve as rebuilding years, because from what I have seen they have nothing coming up either.

Also From what Ive seen of your posts last year and this year cap, Corey Young and Deshaud must be brothers.

The Real sory is it will be a LONG year for THS and CHS. I think both teams fans need to be realistic and expect a tough season. If either make it to regionals it will be a good year for them.

Phil and Gabe kept the heat off Hess the last two years now the Heat will be on big time. He can't do it by himself.

Oh well at least you will win a lot more games than the football team.

For THS good luck, you may not win more games than the football team!!!!!