Big 9 confrence

32-34combo

bristol boy I would probably put central ahead of sullivan south and tennessee high. Nothing against those two teams, but central is probably better than what people are percieving them to be. They do have some good shooters and a decent post.

Well the coaches poll is as follows:

4.Tennessee High

5.Sullivan Central

6.Volunteer

So my opinion is not much different from theres.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we do. I told you no one was getting past Morristown in Football, and you all didnt. Now Im telling you Central will finish ahead of THS in basketball and its going to happen.

I can't believe you all are actually having this debate...I mean it sounds like you are arguing about who stinks more. If you think your team is so good, make an argument about them finishing first or second...stop wasting your time over who finishes fourth of fifth.

I can't believe you all are actually having this debate...I mean it sounds like you are arguing about who stinks more. If you think your team is so good, make an argument about them finishing first or second...stop wasting your time over who finishes fourth of fifth.

Im not having a debate im just sayin we all have our opinion and to think that someone actually thinks they know whats going to happen this season over someone else is retarded. And I still think its hysterical that Sullivan Central people are bringing up football.I said my opinion Im not saying anyone elses is wrong like these special ed cougar kids are saying.