Big 9 confrence

32-34combo

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am going to mark November 16th on my calender so I can start laughing at Cap and his Vikings

Well the jamboree wont show what the Vikings have at all because they have 7 varsity basketball players still playing football. Thats right 7. 3 maybe even 4 starters and all 7 of them will be getting considerable playing time this year so you can laugh at them at jamboree but it might come back to bite you when we play you in the season.

Also heard that DBs Coty Sensabaugh will be out 2 months with a broken leg suffered in their football game Friday. I really hate to hear that best wishes on a speedy recovery from Tennessee High.

Why are they having the jamboree at East? It looks like they would pick a more central location for the conference, maybe Central, Boone?

No offense to Sullivan East but I am sure they would not want to drive all the way to Volunteer to see a jamboree. I will probably pass on this one, I'll see plenty once the season starts anyway.

Do the schools "bid" on the jamborees and tournaments?

Daniel Boone scrimmaged Morristown West today, and West handled them easily 61-47 while missing four key players too football. Who knows, maybe the IMAC does have a team other than Greenville that could make some noise in the region.

Yeah, Boone looked really bad last night. Not sure what was going on with Moncier and Osbourne. Wasnt playing anywhere close to where they should have. But they will recooperate and head down to Greenville for this weekends playday.

Well the playoffs wont last that long anyway. No one is going to get my Mo west.

LOL...cougarfan?????....I thought the cougars were from central....but you say that nobody gets by YOUR mo west team.....lol....you bandwagon jumpin phony.....i bet you root for Ohio State and until last week the Chicago Bears....lol....i won't be surprised if before the end of this season your name is changed to hilltopperfan.....lol...go home and play with your xbox you pathetic looser

Why are they having the jamboree at East? It looks like they would pick a more central location for the conference, maybe Central, Boone?

No offense to Sullivan East but I am sure they would not want to drive all the way to Volunteer to see a jamboree. I will probably pass on this one, I'll see plenty once the season starts anyway.

Do the schools "bid" on the jamborees and tournaments?

Maybe Volunteer does not want to drive to East. Can it not be the same place where tourns are held @? Makes sense.

LOL...cougarfan?????....I thought the cougars were from central....but you say that nobody gets by YOUR mo west team.....lol....you bandwagon jumpin phony.....i bet you root for Ohio State and until last week the Chicago Bears....lol....i won't be surprised if before the end of this season your name is changed to hilltopperfan.....lol...go home and play with your xbox you pathetic looser

I would imagine when they put "No one is going to get my Mo west" they meant to put "No one is going to get by Mo west". Doesn't that seem to make more sense?

CalmCalm downdown fanfan. :thumb: