Big 9 confrence

32-34combo

Hello rookie. I played the proud father role last year...and the year before that...and the year before that!! And believe me...the saga will continue! Ask your clown friends. They seem to know all about me. :lol:

And to answer your other question....86. :o

Cap1, are you telling everyone that you graduated from TN High in 86? And didn't you also say you should have gone to Central but went to TN High instead? Was it because you were not good enough to play for Central? Because from 84-86 Central won the conference all 3 of those years.

I guess "the sage will continue" this year...and that saga is that it seems like no one from your family can beat Central.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not having a debate im just sayin we all have our opinion and to think that someone actually thinks they know whats going to happen this season over someone else is retarded. And I still think its hysterical that Sullivan Central people are bringing up football.I said my opinion Im not saying anyone elses is wrong like these special ed cougar kids are saying.

First, if you read back a few pages you will find it was Cap who brought up football with his dig about the "playoff game" THS fans had to attend...come to think of it it was Cap who started with the predictions...last time I checked he was definitely NOT a "retarded" Cougar fan or a "special ed Cougar kid". Is there any reason you can't just call people STUPID, instead of using the handicap slurs...those of us with challenged kids would appreciate a bit more compassion and quite frankly find this language offensive.

First, if you read back a few pages you will find it was Cap who brought up football with his dig about the "playoff game" THS fans had to attend...come to think of it it was Cap who started with the predictions...last time I checked he was definitely NOT a "retarded" Cougar fan or a "special ed Cougar kid". Is there any reason you can't just call people STUPID, instead of using the handicap slurs...those of us with challenged kids would appreciate a bit more compassion and quite frankly find this language offensive.

Yes Cap brought it up because WE were still playing football, and you Central kids started talking about us losing a football game when Central teasing someone about losing a football game is quite stupid itself. And I never said there was anything wrong with making predictions, that is part of what coacht is all about.

Yes Cap brought it up because WE were still playing football, and you Central kids started talking about us losing a football game when Central teasing someone about losing a football game is quite stupid itself. And I never said there was anything wrong with making predictions, that is part of what coacht is all about.

Are you actually referring to me as "you Central kids"? Did you even read the post you were responding to?

I am not from Central. I challenge you to find a single post on coacht where I even mentioned you losing a football game nor do I care whether you ever win another one. I am also not a kid. I am a parent. I have a wonderful 20 year old son who received a horrific head injury when he was 9 and unfortunately was profoundly affected. I took exception to your references to "retarded special ed cougar kids"

The only person on this thread that appears to be mentally challenged is you...you behave like a child.

Are you actually referring to me as "you Central kids"? Did you even read the post you were responding to?

I am not from Central. I challenge you to find a single post on coacht where I even mentioned you losing a football game nor do I care whether you ever win another one. I am also not a kid. I am a parent. I have a wonderful 20 year old son who received a horrific head injury when he was 9 and unfortunately was profoundly affected. I took exception to your references to "retarded special ed cougar kids"

The only person on this thread that appears to be mentally challenged is you...you behave like a child.

Barb, my posts were in reply to you but were not directed toward you.I already knew you are not from Central my refernce to Central kids were towards the users with Cougar in their name and were never toward you. You need to read a little closer before you start criticizing my posts. Im sorry to hear about your son I really am but you calling me out and saying I appear mentally challeged and behave like a child, well barb i guess you have steeped as low as you say I have. Saying I appear like a child, you are criticizing me for the same thing you are doing yourself.

Don't bring up football. We all know we struggled this year. Did we ever talk bad about our team or stop getting on here because of it? No. All I can remember is our sweep against you all in basketball last year. Oh, and a District Championship?

I really hope some of you TN High fans where the ones writing us off last season, how did that work out for you? As Cap would say, how does that crow taste?

Barb, my posts were in reply to you but were not directed toward you.I already knew you are not from Central my refernce to Central kids were towards the users with Cougar in their name and were never toward you. You need to read a little closer before you start criticizing my posts. Im sorry to hear about your son I really am but you calling me out and saying I appear mentally challeged and behave like a child, well barb i guess you have steeped as low as you say I have. Saying I appear like a child, you are criticizing me for the same thing you are doing yourself.

Just try to remember that stupid people aren't retarded and special ed kids aren't stupid and I will let it go...that is childish and insensitive.

Im not having a debate im just sayin we all have our opinion and to think that someone actually thinks they know whats going to happen this season over someone else is retarded. And I still think its hysterical that Sullivan Central people are bringing up football.I said my opinion Im not saying anyone elses is wrong like these special ed cougar kids are saying.

I can't believe you all are actually having this debate...I mean it sounds like you are arguing about who stinks more. If you think your team is so good, make an argument about them finishing first or second...stop wasting your time over who finishes fourth of fifth.

Im just being realistic, everyone knows who is going to finish 1st and 2nd. Science Hill and DB

How bad would Mo West or East beat Central if they played last Fri night?

Pretty bad probably around 90 -0 ? But no matter how bad you lose, either by 2 or 100 its still a loss.

Barb why don’t you give us all a brake. You’re trying to start an argument that’s not there. This isn’t the Oprah Winfrey show. I don’t think anyone on here would attach you personally or anyone in your family. If you don’t have the stomach for the back and forwards on here, maybe you shouldn’t log onto coacht.