Oak Ridge at William Blount

TG24

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was somewhat surprised when I saw the results of the DB vs. Sevier Co. game. The Smoky Bears have improved greatly since Week 0, and I would not like ANOTHER trip to Sevierville in the first round. If we get a third seed out of this year, it is not for sure that we would go to Sevier County. Right now, Sevier and Bearden are tied for the second and third seeds in Region 1. If Sevier County beats Bearden in their final game, then we would be heading to Sevier for the first round. If Bearden wins, however, it'd be a trip to Bearden that we'd recieve. It's a toss-up right now, in my opinion. I haven't completely written off a second seed, though. If Farragut finishes up the season with losses to Oak Ridge and Ooltewah, and Oak Ridge and William Blount run the table from here on out, it would be a three-way tie for the second, third, and fourth playoff seeds. Does anyone know how that tie-breaker would be decided?

Go tssaa.org, football, regulations and you will see the tiebreakers.

The pictures for not only this game, but the Frosh and JV game at Wm. blount are now on the Boosters website. Several good shots of the Wm. Blount players in action.

After watching the Frosh game on Monday night, you gotta know Oak Ridge is looking good down the road.

Picture website is:

Oak Ridge Football Boosters Picture Page