South Side - Henry County

butter-bean

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent seen hc in action only heard about them and from what i see they have a pretty good team. South Side i have seen and i must say their defense might possibly be the best in the state. whoever wins there wont be alot of points scored and everyone will need an icebath come saturday morning. ill pick ss by 7 17-10 just to be a homer

I believe you may be right about the icebaths. Can't go with the outcome, got to take HC by 3.

Hey yanker, we the fans can argue our differences between each other all we want. What does that change about the ball game on friday night? Nothing! It has nothing to do with the kids on the field. You are showing your intelligence by implying that us discussing our disagreements will bring the team down. Your dissapointments in your season is fun to hear about, especially since you talk so highly about JCM and down HC. Whatever on the field happens, you can do nothing to change it, or develop the outcome of it. You are a Useless Wannabe, or never has been. I think the "yanker is CHOKIN"! Now come on back Peewee.

The reason the YANKER enjoys the HC fans tearing down their coach and earlier in the year , even a certain player, is because your own players read this stuff and even post on here. It has happened at JCM and it is counter-productive to the program. You explain to the YANKER how that is a good thing for your team if you know so much. And you actually help prove my point...you are so caught up with how smart YOU are that you do not even realize that it might be hurting your team. PLEASE keep it up though, because what hurts you...helps us when 10/13 rolls around!!!!!

The reason the YANKER enjoys the HC fans tearing down their coach and earlier in the year , even a certain player, is because your own players read this stuff and even post on here. It has happened at JCM and it is counter-productive to the program. You explain to the YANKER how that is a good thing for your team if you know so much. And you actually help prove my point...you are so caught up with how smart YOU are that you do not even realize that it might be hurting your team. PLEASE keep it up though, because what hurts you...helps us when 10/13 rolls around!!!!!

Alright Yanker, quit egging him on. Enough of the crap slinging. All of the true fans know what is going on in HC and one thing is for sure, you can't please everybody 100% of the time. You will, unfortunately, always have a few people who just don't like the coach or don't like the way the team is handled or whatever. badadvice, er I mean myadvice and his views are an extreme minority in this town. Of course he is free to spout off his opinions, but that doesn't mean that all of us up here feel anything like that.

It is homecoming week and the kids are excited and ready to ROLL!!!

Alright Yanker, quit egging him on. Enough of the crap slinging. All of the true fans know what is going on in HC and one thing is for sure, you can't please everybody 100% of the time. You will, unfortunately, always have a few people who just don't like the coach or don't like the way the team is handled or whatever. badadvice, er I mean myadvice and his views are an extreme minority in this town. Of course he is free to spout off his opinions, but that doesn't mean that all of us up here feel anything like that.

It is homecoming week and the kids are excited and ready to ROLL!!!

He is playing right into the hands of the YANKER, yet he is so SMART, that he does not even know it!!!!!!!!! Your players read what the "extreme minority" says...not what the majority has to say!!!!!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!

i havent seen hc in action only heard about them and from what i see they have a pretty good team. South Side i have seen and i must say their defense might possibly be the best in the state. whoever wins there wont be alot of points scored and everyone will need an icebath come saturday morning. ill pick ss by 7 17-10 just to be a homer

Again, not taking anything away from a very good SS program and team, but the best defense in the state? Are you sggesting that it is better than the 5a powers, Maryville.

He is playing right into the hands of the YANKER, yet he is so SMART, that he does not even know it!!!!!!!!! Your players read what the "extreme minority" says...not what the majority has to say!!!!!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!

You have knowledge of what our players read?

HC is for real they win here.

Coming around

Again, not taking anything away from a very good SS program and team, but the best defense in the state? Are you sggesting that it is better than the 5a powers, Maryville

Sorry to correct you, prophet. Unless I read it wrong - Maryville is 4A. You could have meant "and Maryville."

Edited by realredpride

I will be the first to admit SS doesnt have the toughest schedule, you can look at any of the rating polls and see that, the fact that they are undefeated isnt all that impressive, it is the how they have won, and that is with shear domination. I mean I havent seen a team yet that has even given SS a real challenge. If SS plays to their potential, they will win this game and finsh the regular season 10-0......enough said.

Go ahead and give yourself an out there, I will do the same, IF HC plays to their potential, they win this game, When a comment like that is made, it is like saying that if HC beats you, it is because SS did not play well, Well we might have something to do with that, I ask you, Have you seen HC play this year?

Again, not taking anything away from a very good SS program and team, but the best defense in the state? Are you sggesting that it is better than the 5a powers, Maryville.

You have knowledge of what our players read?

Coming around

Try reading your own thread every now and then my "clueless" friend!!! Several posters who identify themselves as HC players with even their number displayed, are on here every week. Have you never noticed?? If not, the YANKER is glad that I was able to help you out.