South Side - Henry County

butter-bean

Ridgeway did not beat HC by that many, Are you thinking that ss will shut out HC, Dickson scored more than 17 on us, I can not remember anyone else doing that. SS is good but they are not Dickson. Careful now with your prediction, SS has some inflated #s Their opponents are a combined 14 - 23

HC opponents are a combined 28-15, What a lot of people do not know is that SS beat a 3-3 NS team, an 0-6 CHester co, a 4-3 JCS, a 1-5 McNairy, a 2-4 JCM, a 4-2 Fayette Ware, Well who was it you scored so many on, maybe NS, Chester count, MCNairy, Fayette ware. HC wins this one and your jaw drops but it should not

I do not think SS will shut out HC. HC will put points on the board, but so will SS. HC has a good team, but this is a very special SS team. My prediction remains- SS by 17 ;)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt complretely convinced that the Hawks were for real until the Fayete Ware game. Southside is just crushing folks at will. I go to every game and have for several years and and dont think I have ever seen a Southside team this dominant.

SS is an excellent football team but crushing sub par teams is not a good measuing stick, just look at what those teams you have crushed have done, Have not looked at who Fayette ware had beaten but I will and report it back.

You are delusional... HC is 4-3 for crying out loud, your arrogance will be rewarded with devastation..

Coach T lists our strength of schedule at 13 I think. Yours is 49. I do believe you have an amazing team, but if you are realistic, you will understand that SS has not faced the caliber of opponents that we have. That does not mean you won't win. I just hope your team looks at our record and thinks the way you do. I would like to see you face Ridgeway and Dickson County. What about Munford? Are they on your schedule? I would love to be 6 and 0 and have respect for your team. However, you are not giving us the respect we deserve. Keep thinking that way.

SS is an excellent football team but crushing sub par teams is not a good measuing stick, just look at what those teams you have crushed have done, Have not looked at who Fayette ware had beaten but I will and report it back.

I am back, with that info, THe tough Fayette ware team with that 4-2 record, well they beat a 1-5 westside, a 1-5 Mcnairy, a 1-5 Westwood and a 1-5 Haywood,

Please do not tell me that you beat a good football team in Fayette Ware.

I do not think SS will shut out HC. HC will put points on the board, but so will SS. HC has a good team, but this is a very special SS team. My prediction remains- SS by 17 ;)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I certainly hope you are not right.

I am back, with that info, THe tough Fayette ware team with that 4-2 record, well they beat a 1-5 westside, a 1-5 Mcnairy, a 1-5 Westwood and a 1-5 Haywood,

I will be the first to admit SS doesnt have the toughest schedule, you can look at any of the rating polls and see that, the fact that they are undefeated isnt all that impressive, it is the how they have won, and that is with shear domination. I mean I havent seen a team yet that has even given SS a real challenge. If SS plays to their potential, they will win this game and finsh the regular season 10-0......enough said.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I certainly hope you are not right.

Your quick research impresses even the YANKER...and that really bothers me!! First, we agree on a few things here and there...then you actually IMPRESS the YANKER...I fear that I may be witnessing my own DEMISE!!!!!

Edited by Yanker

Hey maybe next time I'll ask you for your opinion, but until then hold your breath until I do. Moron!

The YANKER continues to love this...please keep fighting among yourselves through 10/13...and try to locate the "Blonde Bombshell"...then JCM will OWN the night...it is communism all over again...the wall is coming down...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, you have watched the Patriots, atleast a little, When a team runs shotgun and gets the ball to the 2 yard line, you would get under center and let McNairl start the play moving backwards, interesting, I would rather him moving toward the line when he has it in his hands. Just a difference in opinions,

What I saw last week included some physical mistakes by HC including a dropped snap, 2 blocks in the back that brought huge returns back, I saw one series where there were multiple procedure penalties, and this is just on the offensive side of the ball. None of these mistakes were made by the coaches or was due to bad play calls. So tell me, no do not tell me whose fault you might think it is.

It is like when a child smokes dope or does something stupid, is it the parents fault?

According to your line of thinking, it is.

Well its obvious to me that your knowledge of the game is pretty low. How many teams do you see run a shotgun rather than the power I on the 2 yard line on saturday and sunday. Most the time you don't see it on friday night, unless your watching us play. I gaurantee you its going to be a one sided percentage if you tally it up. There are so many advantages to running the I in ths situation. If you don't see them by now, you probably never will see them. Maybe you should choose another sport to follow. And your last statement about dope and children is retarded. Its two totally different subjects, stick to football and quit searching for things to say!

Coach T lists our strength of schedule at 13 I think. Yours is 49. I do believe you have an amazing team, but if you are realistic, you will understand that SS has not faced the caliber of opponents that we have. That does not mean you won't win. I just hope your team looks at our record and thinks the way you do. I would like to see you face Ridgeway and Dickson County. What about Munford? Are they on your schedule? I would love to be 6 and 0 and have respect for your team. However, you are not giving us the respect we deserve. Keep thinking that way.

No doubt HC has a great program, the prohets arrogance kills me. I mean, no one will know until Fiday night, I'm just saying I have been closely watching SS for about the last 8 yrs and I have NEVER seen them this dominant. He just seems awefully confident on a HC win, I disagree. SS wil be moving up a class for this game and it is sometimes hard to guage opponents fom a higher class, but I seriously think if the Hawks bring their A game, they will win by at least 7.

No doubt HC has a great program, the prohets arrogance kills me. I mean, no one will know until Fiday night, I'm just saying I have been closely watching SS for about the last 8 yrs and I have NEVER seen them this dominant. He just seems awefully confident on a HC win, I disagree. SS wil be moving up a class for this game and it is sometimes hard to guage opponents fom a higher class, but I seriously think if the Hawks bring their A game, they will win by at least 7.

But is SS schedule always this weak? Last year I noticed that Melrose had only played one team with a winning record in regular season (Christian Brothers), which they lost (only loss I believe). But with that said, no one from HC or JCM will disagree that Melrose was an outstanding football team. All I am trying to say in a long, roundabout way is that in the same way a weak schedule can make a not-so-good team look good, it could also make a very good team look not-so-good. We really wont know until Friday night. But I can see both sides to this argument. Does this make sense to anyone?