South Side - Henry County

butter-bean

O.k look, I support the team. I want nothing but the best for the boys, but that don't mean I have to agree with everything the coach does. I don't think you should run a shotgun on the 2 yard line on first and goal. You guys seem to take it personal though when an opinion is brought out that you don't like. So I will say something good, when I see something good. Right now, the wins we have is due to the talent we have. I have to right to not like the play calling! Go Pats

Obviously, you have watched the Patriots, atleast a little, When a team runs shotgun and gets the ball to the 2 yard line, you would get under center and let McNairl start the play moving backwards, interesting, I would rather him moving toward the line when he has it in his hands. Just a difference in opinions,

What I saw last week included some physical mistakes by HC including a dropped snap, 2 blocks in the back that brought huge returns back, I saw one series where there were multiple procedure penalties, and this is just on the offensive side of the ball. None of these mistakes were made by the coaches or was due to bad play calls. So tell me, no do not tell me whose fault you might think it is.

It is like when a child smokes dope or does something stupid, is it the parents fault?

According to your line of thinking, it is.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You certainly do have that right. I think we all got a little stirred up and could have said the same things, just differently. I'm not taking it personally. And as you said on the other thread, things often get misinterpreted. So I'm going to ask if I understand correctly what you just said. You believe that all of our wins are due to talent only and that coaching has played no part in any of those wins? And you have to date seen nothing good from the coaches? Did I get that right?

Maybe I could have worded it a little better, so no thats not what I'm saying for the most part. I just really don't agree with some of the things he is doing, and I haven't from the start. I do think the talent of the kids is better than his play calling. I know the kids get their talent from good fundemental skills being taught to them at practice. I just wish they done things a little different with the play calling.

Maybe I could have worded it a little better, so no thats not what I'm saying for the most part. I just really don't agree with some of the things he is doing, and I haven't from the start. I do think the talent of the kids is better than his play calling. I know the kids get their talent from good fundemental skills being taught to them at practice. I just wish they done things a little different with the play calling.

Next time coach Gaddis asks you what you would do, you be sure and tell him, dont hold your breath though! He is a little more qualified than you MOM

The Hawks are about as good as it gets in west TN 3A. SS puts up alot of offensive numbers, both points and yards. What alot of people don't realize is that the majority of those numbers are posted in the first half. SS's second team offense has been in almost the entire second half in 4 of 6 games and the 4th quarter of another. Southside is having a good week of practice and they are fired up.

I'll take the Hawks by 17 ;)

The Hawks are about as good as it gets in west TN 3A. SS puts up alot of offensive numbers, both points and yards. What alot of people don't realize is that the majority of those numbers are posted in the first half. SS's second team offense has been in almost the entire second half in 4 of 6 games and the 4th quarter of another. Southside is having a good week of practice and they are fired up.

I wasnt complretely convinced that the Hawks were for real until the Fayete Ware game. Southside is just crushing folks at will. I go to every game and have for several years and and dont think I have ever seen a Southside team this dominant.

Ridgeway did not beat HC by that many, Are you thinking that ss will shut out HC, Dickson scored more than 17 on us, I can not remember anyone else doing that. SS is good but they are not Dickson. Careful now with your prediction, SS has some inflated #s Their opponents are a combined 14 - 23

HC opponents are a combined 28-15, What a lot of people do not know is that SS beat a 3-3 NS team, an 0-6 CHester co, a 4-3 JCS, a 1-5 McNairy, a 2-4 JCM, a 4-2 Fayette Ware, Well who was it you scored so many on, maybe NS, Chester count, MCNairy, Fayette ware. HC wins this one and your jaw drops but it should not

Ridgeway did not beat HC by that many, Are you thinking that ss will shut out HC, Dickson scored more than 17 on us, I can not remember anyone else doing that. SS is good but they are not Dickson. Careful now with your prediction, SS has some inflated #s Their opponents are a combined 14 - 23

HC opponents are a combined 28-15, What a lot of people do not know is that SS beat a 3-3 NS team, an 0-6 CHester co, a 4-3 JCS, a 1-5 McNairy, a 2-4 JCM, a 4-2 Fayette Ware, Well who was it you scored so many on, maybe NS, Chester count, MCNairy, Fayette ware. HC wins this one and your jaw drops but it should not

I appreciate your confidence but the Hawks are for real. Hawks by at least 7.