milan

bulldoggfan

Hey guys, I have a formula for ya:

SPSSB (small private school spoiled brats) + ADTCF (any dirt they can find) = FPAW (finger pointing and whining) :thumb:

I am not from either school, I don't know anyone that's been or goes to either school, and have never competed against either school. I've don't and never have lived in West Tennessee. But USJ's reputation precedes them.......And just for the record, I'm sure USJ's athletic program is TOTALLY clean..... :blink: In fact, weren't they the ones who had to forfeit the state title in baseball less than a year ago because of an inelligible player???? Correct me if I'm wrong (seriously, I don't want to be wrong about that.... :) )

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you milan fans are hopeless! your about to forfeit five of your wins, yet you still carry on about the usj game, shut up and get over!! whats in the past is in the past! and right now yall have bigger things to worry about. i have watched the milan usj tape 3 times and their is only one cheap shot, the one that got that usj boy ejected! so please get over it. by the way i know the family of the ineligible milan kid and they still have a home in jackson and i know thats not legal! and what they did was wrong, they tried to cheat the system, if he wanted to play football so bad he could of played at northside or jcm!

YEAH AND LOWLY, JEALOUS,CHEAP SHOT,CRYBABY,SPOILED ROTTEN RICH KIDS USJ WILL STILL BE ON THE BOTTOM LOOKING UP. GO BACK TO 1A DUDE OR SHOULD I SAY 1/2A. MAYBE YA'LL WILL BEAT SOMEONE BESIDES GIBSON COUNTY. YA'LL STARTED THIS CRAP CAUSE YOU GOT SPANKED SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA HAVE TO GET USE TO THE %!#&STORM YA'LL STARTED. YOU BRATS WON'T EVER HEAR THE END OF THIS

Hey guys, I have a formula for ya:

SPSSB (small private school spoiled brats) + ADTCF (any dirt they can find) = FPAW (finger pointing and whining) B)

I am not from either school, I don't know anyone that's been or goes to either school, and have never competed against either school. I've don't and never have lived in West Tennessee. But Uses reputation precedes them.......And just for the record, I'm sure User's athletic program is TOTALLY clean..... :D In fact, weren't they the ones who had to forfeit the state title in baseball less than a year ago because of an ineligible player???? Correct me if I'm wrong (seriously, I don't want to be wrong about that.... :thumb: )

If the family bought a house in Milan so he could play for Milan that's wrong and cheating. If they moved to Milan and live there then he is clean. It is not like Milan and Jackson are 200 miles apart. what 15 min. Let the TSSAA do their Job. The truth will come out. No one should be mad about any of this. If he is legal or not. Remember whats right is right no matter who told the TSSAA. Anyone not playing by the rules should be punished whether it's you star QB or your 3 string JV guard. A team is a TEAM. Keep your cool while everybody is losing theirs and you will be VICTOROUS. If you do something wrong own it and then move past it. Don't blame anyone for your short commings. The balls in your court.

Edited by wad

It doesnt matter what the subject, the world in Milan ALWAYS revolves around USJ. I hope that Milan's player is eligible and things work out, Milan deserves the region title. I personally saw the usj game films and there no more "cheap shots" by one team than the other. There are always a few from where ever that give their team a bad name...including MILAN. The state meeting was held at USJ. So what? If the meeting was held a the Holiday Inn would that mean that the desk clerk alerted the TSSAA about the infraction? People report things that they are absolutely positive about when really they don't have any idea about. The USJ crowd really doesn't care that someone transfered to a different school.

The vanity. The world in Milan revolves around the goal of winning a gold ball. For you USJ folks a gold ball is what they give the winner of the state championship. Milan, Westview, Huntingdon, Camden, etc. Not only do these schools have great football traditions they produce great kids. This comes from parents, teachers, and coaches. Coaches Morris, Mansfield, Coady, and Ward just to name a few are great coaches as well as great men. USJ should learn something from these men. You can say what you want to about the USJ-Milan game. You probably did watch the film and it didn't show a ton of dirty plays but you don't have to be a genius to figure out that late hits uh guess what....occur after the play.....after the camera quits rollin.

you milan fans are hopeless! your about to forfeit five of your wins, yet you still carry on about the usj game, shut up and get over!! whats in the past is in the past! and right now yall have bigger things to worry about. i have watched the milan usj tape 3 times and their is only one cheap shot, the one that got that usj boy ejected! so please get over it. by the way i know the family of the ineligible milan kid and they still have a home in jackson and i know thats not legal! and what they did was wrong, they tried to cheat the system, if he wanted to play football so bad he could of played at northside or jcm!

What you didn't notice on that tape was that a USJ player was always diving at Austin's legs even if he wasn't running the ball. What you didn't see on the tape was the constant use of racial slurs used by the USJ players. What you didn't see in the tapes was what was going on at the bottom of the pile (BITING BY USJ PLAYERS). One of Milan's offensive lineman got SAND thrown in his EYES!! Another one of Milan's offensive lineman get kicked in the GROIN AREA! I've talked to the refs that officiated this game, and they said USJ was the most classless team they had ever officiated!