Coffee County vs. Lincoln County

I_write_34trap

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at Coffee's season so far tells me their offense is much stronger than their defense. Apparently their offense is capable of putting lots of points on the board - our defense will have to be on it's toes all four quarters. The Falcon offense should be okay as long as they hang on to the ball.

What are the overall records of each?

LC is 5-2, Coffee is 3-4. I'm glad we're playing them at the Pit....

Looking at Coffee's season so far tells me their offense is much stronger than their defense. Apparently their offense is capable of putting lots of points on the board - our defense will have to be on it's toes all four quarters. The Falcon offense should be okay as long as they hang on to the ball.

I'm with you. I think the Falcon defense will have to contain the Raiders. It's rumored the Raider defense could have a couple starters coming back off injuries so they could be tougher too. Yeh, the falcons need to quit playing with those slimy footballs. :D

Hey I heard LC gave up a coach to Coffee County. You don't reckon he will be giving out all our secrets, trick plays? ha, ha :D

WELL YOU KNOW MY BROTHERS, THIS RED RAIDER FOOTBALL TEAM HAS HAD SOME INJURIES THAT HAVE COST THEM BIG THIS YEAR, BUT EVERY ONE OF THESE PLAYERS STILL HAVE THAT SICK FEELING THAT PUTRID STENCH IN THE "PIT" OF THEIR STOMACH FROM LAST YEAR'S GAME. A GAME WHICH BY THE GREAT LOUIS THOMPSON'S OWN WORDS THE RAIDERS WON. ALL I CAN SAY IS I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE A FALCON NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT.

IN THE WORDS OF HOOVER COACH RUSH PROPST - "LETS GO OUT THERE AND BEAT THE P*SS OUT OF 'EM"

Coach Thompson's son came home.Lincoln Co wins by 14 or more.

I'm not the football genius the wingman is but I think Coffee County may play the Falcons a little closer than "or more"...........besides if Lincoln County gets ahead by two td's they will take a knee so they don't run up the score :thumb: