Coffee County vs. Lincoln County

I_write_34trap

I'm not the football genius the wingman is but I think Coffee County may play the Falcons a little closer than "or more"...........besides if Lincoln County gets ahead by two td's they will take a knee so they don't run up the score :lol:

This could be an excellent game if cc takes care of the ball,but at the pit lc31 cc 20 :justwrestle:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC wins in a close game..........CC is capable of an upset but don't think it will happen. LC has played erratic and is capable of playing sloppy. CC has underachieved per expectations all year. 7th game of the year, if they are going to make a move and be competitive, nows the time.

Coffee County kind of reminds me of Vanderbilt. When they are actually in a game or have a chance to win, they usually find a way to lose! The knock on the Raiders is that they can never win the big game! This week could be the game for them to make their mark. They will either step up and get the big win, or they will find a way to lose late via a turnover of some kind. I hope I'm wrong, but Lincoln County wins 24-21 on a last second field-goal made possible by a Coffee County fumble at the 50-yard line.

I think the game may turn on how well the Falcon defense plays. If we can take care of Goins and LeHawkins on the ground (should be able to) and pressure Graham (also should be able to at least to some extent - that guy is good) along with covering Aaron, Hobbs, and Thornton (this worries me a little bit) then the Falcons will win it. Coffee County's passing game will be a BIG factor that night, one way or the other.

I think the game may turn on how well the Falcon defense plays. If we can take care of Goins and LeHawkins on the ground (should be able to) and pressure Graham (also should be able to at least to some extent - that guy is good) along with covering Aaron, Hobbs, and Thornton (this worries me a little bit) then the Falcons will win it. Coffee County's passing game will be a BIG factor that night, one way or the other.

Haha you sure did list an awful lot of things taht you have to do to win lol....but your right...the CC offense is pretty good as long as they dont' make mistakes..and I know the Lincoln Co. defense is good...so It should be fun to watch. Ohh and you forgot Harris....the best receiver out of all of them...he returned against Shelbyville...caught a 54-yard deep ball...and he caused all kinds of trouble on defense. Intercepted two passes and dropped two other int's. I think Coffee County is going to beat Lincoln County next Friday....I know the Falcon defense is good but Irons is back for Coffee County and I know he is just one person but that is one big factor....one of the best linebackers around....also allows the Raiders to move one of their current linebackers back to d-line where he is much better. There is also a chance Adcock will be back....the other linebacker...both Adcock and Irons are two of the best in the region...fast...boy are they fast...so if CC can get both of them back...plus the return of Harris...I think the Raiders win this one. I'm gonna take the Raiders to win it 21-10.

Haha you sure did list an awful lot of things taht you have to do to win lol....but your right...the CC offense is pretty good as long as they dont' make mistakes..and I know the Lincoln Co. defense is good...so It should be fun to watch. Ohh and you forgot Harris....the best receiver out of all of them...he returned against Shelbyville...caught a 54-yard deep ball...and he caused all kinds of trouble on defense. Intercepted two passes and dropped two other int's. I think Coffee County is going to beat Lincoln County next Friday....I know the Falcon defense is good but Irons is back for Coffee County and I know he is just one person but that is one big factor....one of the best linebackers around....also allows the Raiders to move one of their current linebackers back to d-line where he is much better. There is also a chance Adcock will be back....the other linebacker...both Adcock and Irons are two of the best in the region...fast...boy are they fast...so if CC can get both of them back...plus the return of Harris...I think the Raiders win this one. I'm gonna take the Raiders to win it 21-10.

I understand that Harris is a good player, but he is not the whole team. Aaron, Hobbs, and Thornton have definitely contributed to Graham having 1000 yards. I think credit should be given to the boys that have been out there. Since Adcock, Harris, and Irons have been out everyone keeps talking about when they will return. They are good but so are the ones that have been playing.