Coffee County vs. Lincoln County

I_write_34trap

Isn't it enough that you won?

I believe Manchester Fan is referring to the shot someone took at the returning defensive starters. Adcock did not return and he will not return this season, Irons was out there but after missing so long, he obviously wasn't himself. Honestly it may not have mattered. Ramsey did a good job running the football. If LC can limit the turnovers they will beat Cookeville this week. But if they continue to turn the ball over, Cookeville will take advantage of those unlike Coffee County

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit it was a good game, well bad for CC, but a good game. My one complaint: The LC fans were so rude. I heard one of them tell a CC fan to sit down, because CC wasn't going to score anyway. Then when asked why they were on the visitor's side they responded by saying "We own the Pit we sit where we want." That was rude and uncalled for.

I have to admit it was a good game, well bad for CC, but a good game. My one complaint: The LC fans were so rude. I heard one of them tell a CC fan to sit down, because CC wasn't going to score anyway. Then when asked why they were on the visitor's side they responded by saying "We own the Pit we sit where we want." That was rude and uncalled for.

That was definitely rude and uncalled for - please accept my apologies. The reason they sit over there is because they don't want to buy season tickets to sit between the forties on the home side and either end of that side gets crowded - that's all well and good, but if they're going to sit over there they should be courteous, even if mildly provoked by being asked why they're sitting there.

That was definitely rude and uncalled for - please accept my apologies. The reason they sit over there is because they don't want to buy season tickets to sit between the forties on the home side and either end of that side gets crowded - that's all well and good, but if they're going to sit over there they should be courteous, even if mildly provoked by being asked why they're sitting there.

I agree with you totally jabbo. Our reserved section is ENTIRELY too large..... They need to shrink it and give the home town fans a seat on the home side, where they should be sitting. On the average, 1/3 of the crowd on the visitor's side are Lincoln County fans. And rude ones at that..... :lol:

I agree with you totally jabbo. Our reserved section is ENTIRELY too large..... They need to shrink it and give the home town fans a seat on the home side, where they should be sitting. On the average, 1/3 of the crowd on the visitor's side are Lincoln County fans. And rude ones at that..... :lol:

Same with Gallatin. Lot of fond memories of nights sitting at the Pit or in Gallatin and telling the 'visitors' to 'our side' as they are leaving early in the second half that I would keep their seat warm for them <_<

I totally agree with everything that you said. I have been told that every reserved seat on the home side is sold every year, that's fine, but I wish that if people bought the tickets that they would come to the games, or either give them to someone that will use them.

I would rather see the school cut the reserved section in about half, it looks ridicilous to look from the other side and both ends of the stadium packed, three-fourths of the visitors side full of L.C. people and the middle section of the home side of the stadium half full. If they cut it in half they would still sell those seats on either side of the reserved section to somebody.

This is a subject that we have talked about quite a bit the last couple of years.

Bottom line if you have reserved seats, either come to the game, or give, or sell them to somebody who will. <_<

There are some of those fans in every crowd, including Coffee Co. However, most of the fams are good solid people.

Thanks for your apology. I really do appreciate it. I realize fans can be rude everywhere, Coffee County being no exception, I just hate to see it. For one as an adult you should conduct yourself as one no matter the situation. Often the rudeness is blamed on the student section when really it's the adult fans. It's kind of pathetic when highschool students can show more maturity than the adult fans.