Upsets

Raynok

Since some of us got a few right last week I thought I would try this again. This way there isn't any band wagon jumpers who say they thought so and so would win after the fact. Lets see who can call the upsets again this week. If we're keeping score I'm one for one with McEwen over Eagleville. :D

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta pull for East. I think Fairview is their best chance for a win.

Appreciate that Shep!!! Thanks for all the support from over there in Jo Byrns....we're starting to get all of our people off of injuries and things are starting to look up in practice and school, everything, yall just stick behind us and maybe we can win 3 of these next 4 and go to the playoffs! If not we'll be there to support yall Week 12

I have to go with Eagleville over Cascade. The stats say Cascade should dominate, but there is something to be said about having your back against a wall and Eagleville does. Plus from everything that has been said they are talented just haven't put it together quite yet.

Eagleville 24 Cascade 21