Centennial passing game

preds

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a centennial Alumi and you guys can not say anything to the IHS fans. Beating franklin is a fluke? Who cares this is our 11th season and we have never beaten them. Fluke or not they can be proud that school has its first year of seniors and they beat a team that we never could. Not with meggs or veech or bates or anyone. At CHS our standards are so low it is sad. We retired Phillip Bates's number for what? He went to Westeern Kentucky and cant even start. Until we beat someone ANYONE in our county again we cant says anything.

He couldn't have be that fast, DC had 3rd team DB's in there

frashad is the state champion in the 100 meter dash

he runs a 4.6 40 or something close to that

i'd say thats pretty fast

Sorry that I hurt your feelings zoosee.

I won't do too much more "dawging" on Centennial. At least I check all of my facts before I post them.

that is true and i'm sorry that i kinda took it out on you but it just seems like everyone is takin some low blows at us and we're all tired of it

Edited by zoosee12

In 3 of my 4 years as a Centennial student/player, the standards were anything but low. We expected to win every game.

I can't speak for the morale level at the moment, other than I know there is nothing left to play for.

Teams have respect to play for, and if an upset occurs in the near future, we might have some respect come back to us

reading some of the post in the thread disgust me.

first to "preds" get you facts straight. drew hasnt taken any snaps, they havent even considered playing him at QB. Alan Gasaway has been taking snaps, and from what ive told has been looking pretty good in practice. That came straight out of our starting center terry hogans mouth. i expect to see a few more passes this week. but still think we'll run the alot.

the whole thing with having low expections/standards or w/e, heres what i say to that.

you go through what our school has gone though, then you can talk, dont even say you wouldnt act/say anything diffenernt, cause you wouldnt. being in the south football is a big deal, and haveing a team like Centennials, its hard to be positive about the seaon. our school still has quite a bit spirit. if this sitituation was to happen at any other school you'd see the same thing. when teams win everyone cheers for 'em. its called joining the band wagon....

SO TO EVERYONE HERE...SHUT YOUR MOUTH, STOP TALKING CRAP ABOUT CENTENNIAL, UNTIL YOUR SCHOOL HAS GONE THOUGH 11 SEASONS WITH OUT BEATING A BIG COUNTY RIVAL. WHEN YOUVE GONE THOUGH WHAT WE HAVE THEN TALK. AND I GARENTEE YOU, YOUR ATTITUDE WILL BE THE SAME AS OURS!!!

Edited by c-c-chs08

C-C-CHS Ive been through it. Ive been through us almost winning agains BHS and FHS. I was there when we lost to Gatalin in the playoffs and when we finally got our first play off win. I been through it all. It pisses me off that more kids like you dont do something. I know for a fact that there are alot of mad kids because a part of our high school career was runined because we missed out on have a good football team like the rest of the county. Why dont you instead of sitting here on coacht go out get your parents involved and fix our football teams problem?? I tried my hardest while I was there. I am the only one I know of who has stood toe to toe with gregory. Ive told him he is a terrible coach I had him call me gutless but I couldnt fix anything because everyone still had the memory of that stupid playoff win. We you need to get your parents and more parents involved and fix this. They did it at wilson county you can do it now.

And to make sure no one thinks I am hiding behind my profile name and causing problems. My name is Kevin Cox Class of 2006 one of many athletes run off the football team and I am also in the category of people whos main sport (wrestling) was crushed thanks to Gregory.

Edited by Lucas is my idol