Centennial passing game

preds

i feel a thread about to close. i havent read up much on centennial or any of high school footbal besides rhs this year, or at least i havent studied hs football as much as i did last year. but from what ive heard about chs is that they have been blown out almost every game. ravenwood's 3 losses have been close ones to very good teams which they r 2 PAT's away from being 5-1 and a top 10 ranking. but u cant blame stuff on special teams for ur teams downfalls. im gonna put the first prediction up on this thread and say chs-7 rhs -42

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well i guess its my turn

i'm zoosee

chs class of 08

i will support our team through thcik and thin and this is the thickest its ever been

i will say that centennial needs to fire gregory or there will be no team except for maybe 2 juniors and the freshman team this year

in other words if we want a team at all we need a new coach

nextly i dont think at 0-6 it will hurt to just cheer for the scores and not the win cuz they wont happen agaisnt the likes of ravenwood, brentwood, or franklin and more than likely columbia central

i really do worry for the future of the centennial football team

we know what needs to happen

im just afraid it wont

and these guys left on the team have the my respect for now until forever

not saying i dont want to win or they dont want to win

we just all have acceptec that there is a good chance it will happen

if there's an upset hallelujah!

we will all go crazy

Storm the field and tear down the field goal posts.

Now if it was Franklin....

Dear Centennuial Fans,

I am going to put it bluntly. Centennial is going 0-10. They have no hope. There coaching is the worst in Williamson County and has been for all ten years the school has been open. I have seen Gregory lose games they should not, but they have never won a game they should not have. He finds was to lose with more talent and losses worse with less talent. If a change is not made they will never beat Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood, Independence again. Oh, I forgot they are 2-24 against them teams all time. But, them two finds were agaisnt teams that were in there first year of varsity play. Go find a better team to watch each week. Because losing rubs off. A fresh coach with a fresh attitude and ideas would light the competive fires of the school again.

Dear Centennuial Fans,

I am going to put it bluntly. Centennial is going 0-10. They have no hope. There coaching is the worst in Williamson County and has been for all ten years the school has been open. I have seen Gregory lose games they should not, but they have never won a game they should not have. He finds was to lose with more talent and losses worse with less talent. If a change is not made they will never beat Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood, Independence again. Oh, I forgot they are 2-24 against them teams all time. But, them two finds were agaisnt teams that were in there first year of varsity play. Go find a better team to watch each week. Because losing rubs off. A fresh coach with a fresh attitude and ideas would light the competive fires of the school again.

Gregory knows he's on thin ice. Like kevin said, there are a lot of incredible athletes that have quit the team thanks in part to Gregory, and there are many more that have said they would join the team as soon as Gregory leaves. The decision to fire Gregory would probably come down to Lifsey (as he is the athletic adminstrator) and if he truly cares about the school, changes will indeed have to be made.

Putting a bunch of stars on your post is not cussing. And that last post was not actually saying anything, but just typing random stars in quotes to apologize for the first set of stars(*).

Any time a team goes thru a bad season there are always people who find things to pick at. I was 0-10 my senior season and I still have many fond memories and just recently had my 20th reunion. As my friends and I looked back we found so many good memories to talk about and the record wasn't even a factor.

Any time a team goes thru a bad season there are always people who find things to pick at. I was 0-10 my senior season and I still have many fond memories and just recently had my 20th reunion. As my friends and I looked back we found so many good memories to talk about and the record wasn't even a factor.

I'm sure these kids are just in eager anticipation for their 38th birthday, so they can have fond memories similar to yours in thinking about the season they defied all odds and went completely defeated.