Centennial passing game

preds

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree...Ravenwood has seen Brentwood Academy, Smyrna and Franklin's passing game. Smyrna with number 1 rated QB and Receiver in the midstate. The problem is not going to be covering the receivers...it will be finding time to throw the ball.

Funny, the last time I checked Ravenwood lost 2 of those three games, and Smyrna still piled on yardage against them. Plus alot of those attacks were air-it-out type games, while ours is more short pass oriented

Man, you guys at Centennial are so optimistic just because your coordinator installed like five passing plays.

The forward pass has been around since 1913. Way to be ahead of the game, Cougars.

My Middle School team had a short passing game...it's not unheard of in football. I think my Cowboys team might have even used one.

Let's get back to reality, Centennial.

Funny, the last time I checked Ravenwood lost 2 of those three games, and Smyrna still piled on yardage against them. Plus alot of those attacks were air-it-out type games, while ours is more short pass oriented

Yes they lost to BA and BHS in overtime because of missing an extra point kick during regulation in both games. Franklin beat us when we took our best outside linebacker and moved him to QB due to an injury at that position against BA. RHS is only two extra points from being 5-1. I guess we will have to wait and see Friday night. Best of luck to the kittens.

ok preds

get your facts straight

i talked with players on the team and no one knows anything about passing game

kelly hasnt even taken a snap at qb according to 2 different players on the team

and donathan

i'm really tired of you dawgin on centennial

i'm sure that where ever you're from you've had a bad season at one point in your history

we've only been around for 11 years and we've had success and defeat

we know we dont have a passing game

we dont need a moron like you to tell us what we have and dont have

so i'd really appreciate it if you back off

we dont have much to be optomistic about so let us enjoy what we do have and quit dawgin on us

:justwrestle:

49 yards passing by Smyrna is piling it on...I guess it is from the Centennial point of view. CHS needs to throw short passes because Ravenwood will blitz every play against them. Good luck and remember that Ravenwood is very average this year.

i do think that if centennial runs plays from shotgun and spread offense then centennial will score at least 3 touchdowns and will make a run at an extreme upset

centennial has one of the fastest players in the state in barlow and everytime they've thown to him deep he's come up with a 92 yrd pass reception vs. blackman and an 80 yrd td vs. DC even tho he was standin still when he caught it; he ended up goin 0-60 in about 3.5 seconds and burning the defense for the score

they have to learn to utilize barlow, scales, kelly, and even ryan burns(now starting) in order to pull off any chance against ravenwood at home

He couldn't have be that fast, DC had 3rd team DB's in there

ok preds

get your facts straight

i talked with players on the team and no one knows anything about passing game

kelly hasnt even taken a snap at qb according to 2 different players on the team

One of the players in my directed studies has told me that Drew was practicing a lot last week and he could play at QB this week. From what he told me, it sounded like they were focusing a lot more on their passing game during practices. This might have changed during the week.

Edited by preds