Friday Night Lights

QueenBee

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was disappointed. The reason- I turned it off after about 2 minutes. How can you watch a show with your family with the language like that on TV. I have a 6 year old son who just loves football and how can I expose him to that. I am sure the action was great but is that show a reflection of football? It might be but not where I come from. That show can give football, to parents, a very bad name.

Just an opinion.

I was disappointed. The reason- I turned it off after about 2 minutes. How can you watch a show with your family with the language like that on TV. I have a 6 year old son who just loves football and how can I expose him to that. I am sure the action was great but is that show a reflection of football? It might be but not where I come from. That show can give football, to parents, a very bad name.

Just an opinion.

It was pretty good. I will agree some of the language was not appropiate for the younger audience. I hope they don't copy the movie. There were some different things though. I will watch it next week and see how it is, but so far so good.