District 11AA

Big Country

These first round games tomorrow night will be good (especially the Stewart-CW game) :thumb:

You coming to Ashland City tomorrow night?????????

I agree.. tomorrow night will be some very good games played... and I do hope that Stewart County comes out on top tomorrow night!! It will be an intense game.. I hope!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hosting a region game is huge! i wish we could have hosted a region game last year, that would have been great. now to my boys-austin, murray, cannon, this is yalls team. get it together and go out and win the tourney. its time to put the regular season behind you and GET IT DONE! dont worry about all the talk about Liberty. they are great but if you play them then you will be headed to substate. now go out there and make me proud.

OkieDoke, we(Sycamore) will win the tourney. :)

This post goes out to War Eagles, okiedoke, & statebound15:

Tonight when Sycamore hosts Montgomery Central in the opening round of the District 11AA Tournament it will be the 6th time in 7 years that those two teams have met in the postseason. Talk about a hated rivalry WOW!!!!

2001: Montgomery Central beat Sycamore in the 10AA Consolation Game

2002: Montgomery Central beat Sycamore in the 10AA Consolation Game

2003: Sycamore beat Montgomery Central in the Regional 5AA Semifinals

2004: Sycamore beat Montgomery Central in the 10AA Opening Round Game

2006: Sycamore beat Montgomery Central in the 11AA Opening Round Game

2007: Sycamore vs Montgomery Central TONIGHT in the 11AA 1st Round??????

I DID NOT REALIZE THAT THERE HAS BEEN THIS MUCH HISTORY BETWEEN THESE TWO SCHOOLS IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME UNTIL I ACTUALLY STOPPED & STARTED THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!!

I agree.. tomorrow night will be some very good <a href="http://boards.coacht.com/games">games</a> played... and I do hope that Stewart County comes out on top tomorrow night!! It will be an intense <a href="http://comment.myspace.com/search/game">game</a>.. I hope!!!

The Stewart and Creekwood good game is gonna be crazy and i hope its a great game but i want the Rebels to win they've been playing good ball and i hope it shows up 2nite goodluck boys and lets get this game rollin (predictions)

Stewart-57

Creekwood-54

Harpeth won tonight, sloppy game, close through out, Trey Caruthers really didnt play that much in the first half, nothing bad just getting him some rest before saturday I guess. Final was Harpeth by 18. I will get stats too you all as soon as possible, but my guess is Newton had around 20 or so. Probably a few more he had a good night. :)

Harpeth won tonight, sloppy game, close through out, Trey Caruthers really didnt play that much in the first half, nothing bad just getting him some rest before saturday I guess. Final was Harpeth by 18. I will get stats too you all as soon as possible, but my guess is Newton had around 20 or so. Probably a few more he had a good night. :)

69-53 was the final JV played last minute or so. Giltner had 21 and Newton had 20.