• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The games are in the same order on Monday but times are different :unsure:

2PM: Cheatham Co.-Creek Wood (Girls)

3:30PM: Cheatham Co.-Sycamore (Boys)

5PM: Harpeth-Sycamore (Girls)

6:30PM: Harpeth-Creek Wood (Boys)

I will not be able to attend any of these great games on Monday because I have two SPED classes from 2:20-7:30PM at APSU :(

Let me know how the go folks and I hope to see many of you over in Ashland City on Tuesday & Wednesday night :unsure:

That's a shame Big Country, you'll be missed.

Anybody think the delay is an advantage for any of the teams involved?

When did Joey Beech hurt his ankle? He sure looked fine when on Thursday in the 2nd half of the game against Waverly when he put up 29 points in 16 minutes.

It was during pregame warmups before to Waverly Central game tipped off. The Cubs are very fortunate to have one of the best trainers in the state, IN MY OPINION SHE IS THE BEST, and she got him wrapped up and ready to go.

Let's note also that many of Beach's points came off of turnovers forced by the Cubs relentless pressure defense <_<

It also didn't hurt that Joey took the ball to the basket relentlessly. Something his teammates didn't during the first half of play.

You are absolutely right <_<

The Cubs are at their very best as you and I both know when their players aren't sitting out on the perimeter and settling for the three point jumpshot. That is especially true for guys like Tyler Guye & Don Dansby. I would also include Dontario Dansby in that group as well. That is what those two guys along with Joey have got to do for this team to be successful. When success for those guards comes off of the dribble then that enables scoring opportunities for guys like Jake Williams, Brian Briggs, Dustin Calhoun, & Mark Campbell. Any kind of offensive production that Jeff Hoeh & Josh Brumit can provide is just "icing on the cake" for coach Stigall's bunch.

That's a shame Big Country, you'll be missed.

Anybody think the delay is an advantage for any of the teams involved?

When did Joey Beech hurt his ankle? He sure looked fine when on Thursday in the 2nd half of the game against Waverly when he put up 29 points in 16 minutes.

<_< I don't know about an advantage, but it stinks that the game times aren't more conducive to actually having fans attend the games. I don't know whose decision the game times are, but there will be a huge difference in the attendance. Why in the heck would the last game of the day start at 6:30? School administrators never cease to amaze me. Their work day and everyone else's are entirely different. This one is going to hurt them in the pocketbook though. There's not much that can be done about the first 2 games, but the second 2 would have better attendance if they started an hour to an hour and a half later.

What's wrong with 3:30,5:00,6:30 and 8:00 start times?

Edited by ksgovols