District 11AA

Big Country

Someone told me the coin flip occured today. Who won the right to be what seed in the district tourney?????

What I have thus far is this:

1.) Harpeth

8.)

4.) Creek Wood

5.) Stewart Co.

3.) Cheatham Co.

6.)

2.) Sycamore

7.)

Who are seeds # 6, 7, & 8????????? First round games will take place Thursday Night at 7PM. Better get there early if you want a good seat because now it's TOURNEY TIME!!!!!

6-Waverly, 7-Central, 8-Fairview

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The district tournament schedule and times look like this:

1)Harpeth

8)Fairview Thursday @ Harpeth 7:00

2)Sycamore

7)Mont. Central Thursday @ Sycamore 7:00

3)Cheatham

6)Waverly Thursday @ Cheatham 7:00

4)Creekwood

5)Stewart Thursday @ Creekwood 7:00

Saturday Feb. 17 (All at Cheatham)

Winner of 2 vs. 7 and Winner of 3 vs. 6 play at 5:30

Winner of 1 vs. 8 and Winner of 4 vs. 5 play at 8:30

I took your job BC! :o

1)Harpeth

2)Sycamore

3)Cheatham

4)Creekwood

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! :D

1)Harpeth

2)Sycamore

3)Cheatham

4)Creekwood

Harpeth over Fairview

CW over Stewart

Cheatham over Waverly

Sycamore over MC

Harpeth over CW

Sycamore over Cheatham

Harpeth/Sycamore EveN

I'm sure that all of the top three seeds are happy with the matchups the way that the coin flip went down. Cheatham Co. is playing a Waverly Central team that they just beat by 20 last night. Sycamore is playing a Montgomery Central team that they've beaten like a drum on two occasions this season. Harpeth has beaten Fairview by a combined 70 points in their two previous meetings this season.

I would be shocked if all three of the Cheatham County teams weren't playing in Ashland City on Saturday :o

NOW TO THE BIG ONE!!!! Stewart Co. beat Creek Wood in their opening meeting this season in Dover by a final count of 50-46 in overtime. Jake West scored 25 while Jared Lancaster added 18 for the Rebels in a game where Ross Primm and both Ethan & Brandon Williams were held to 6 points each. In the second meeting between these two teams Ross Primm and both Ethan & Brandon Williams combined to score a total of 20 points in the contest. HOWEVER for the Rebels Jake West was held to just 13 points and to make matters even worse Jared Lancaster only scored a total of 5 points. It gets worse for Stewart Co. fans because in the third period of that game the Rebels were held SCORELESS!!!! That means no field goals or free throws. NOTHING!!!! Creek Wood went on to win that sluggish affair 40-31.

Stewart Co. has done an excellent job of neutralizing Creek Wood's big three in the first two meetings this season. As for Creek Wood they've had on game where they got torched by Stewart Co.'s two studs and the other game they pretty much shut both of them down. I WOULDN'T BET AGAINST JAKE WEST IN THIS ONE BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT HIS PLAYING DAYS IN DOVER COULD COME TO AN END WITH A LOSS!!!!!

Therefore......................................

Saturday's Semifinal Predictions

1.) Harpeth

5.) Stewart Co.

3.) Cheatham Co.

2.) Sycamore

IT'S GOING TO BE THE EXACT SAME SITUATION WE WERE IN THIS TIME LAST YEAR OVER IN DOVER FOR THE DISTRICT TOURNEY :D

Big Country

Those are the same winners that I would pick.

Harpeth

Stewart Co.

Cheatham Co.

Sycamore

Hey rolltide I called you earlier this evening trying to get some dates and times from you but I finally got them :thumb:

Hey 34SL I wouldn't be one to automatically put Harpeth & Sycamore in the final though if I were picking this bracket that would probably be the favorite pick. Cheatham Co. is playing well right now coming off of wins over both Harpeth & Creek Wood in a 96 hour period. They will be tough to beat in their own gym.