Coach T Smack-off competitors in 1A

Shep

:rolleyes: Cloudland :thumb: Great The King of Cloudland :D So how does it feel to be The King of a 2-5 Team. But Hey if you can still talk smack with a team like that I'll give ya sum credit. :D Cloudland :lol:

When I became King, we were competing for state championships. Some of the glitter has been brushed off, but make no mistake about it, we will be back.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I became King, we were competing for state championships. Some of the glitter has been brushed off, but make no mistake about it, we will be back.

I understand. I remeber when yall was competeing for the ship, I think it was the same time Collinwood was, but the privates always ended up winning it.

A real king will wear the crown no matter what is going on in his country. If your team is losing then you should be really talking some mess.

From now on Ill refer to you as "The squier". :lol: Or at least until Cloudland rises back into the great football sky.

A real king will wear the crown no matter what is going on in his country. If your team is losing then you should be really talking some mess.

From now on Ill refer to you as "The squier". :thumb: Or at least until Cloudland rises back into the great football sky.

Oh, I still wear the crown and I would still be talking crap, but I got in a little trouble on here a couple of months ago. Maybe I'll be back one day.

Geenman(alice), You will always be in wonderland. :lol: You will always wonder how a sorry team beat a great #1 Reg. 6 team that yall are. Oh wait, back to reality, We are #1 and you are #2, right?

Learn it

Live it

Love it (we are)

Heres a good point for you "Big Headed 1", theres only 10 yards separating #1 and #2. While MP is in first place, its only a number. Anyone who saw "The Game" knows these two teams are matched enough that if they played for 25 qurters it would still come down to who scored last. It wont help MP in the play-offs. You know as well as all the other MP loyals that deep down your really worried about facing CW again. Collinwood on the other hand has nothing to lose and everything to gain. ;)

Edited by GreenMan

Heres a good point for you "Big Headed 1", theres only 10 yards separating #1 and #2. While MP is in first place, its only a number. Anyone who saw "The Game" knows these two teams are matched enough that if they played for 25 qurters it would still come down to who scored last. It wont help MP in the play-offs. You know as well as all the other MP loyals that deep down your really worried about facing CW again. Collinwood on the other hand has nothing to lose and everything to gain. :D

Yea we are real worried :D Not of a team that plays "what ifs". We play for real. You might be right about one thing, The 10 yrds. could both ways. You know, when we intercepted the ball and ran it back, just before the fumble. That was a great game, no doubt. But we thought yall would have taken it alot better. Oh well life goes on.

I love it, MP and Collinwoods thread was closed so they have now took the debate to about 7 different threads LOL.

After the scoreboard comeback, CW comes back with the old but frequently used lame excuse, "if we just had more time"

Yeah my first thread and it got shot down. Dang it now I know what CW fans feel like right now :D Well I tried.

I've never stated that CW was no good and yes yall give us a fit on the feild that night BUT if we meet again,( minus our mistakes we will not make twice ) and the points spread will be 14 to 21 mTp favor and I'm not hackin on ya niether. If your lookin for someone to say CW is just as good as mTp your about a mile, 10 yards and 7.5

seconds away :D Now thats hackin on ya.

Edited by Big Bigby