Springfield @ Clarksville-Northwest

ut18vols

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ut18vols, you have a good team. really enjoyed it for awhile and thought we could remain focused, however, a good team beat us tonight. I give credit to springfield, great half time adjustments. For your comment, i was too busy for the pregame to answer you. Nice to see we have 9 returners on defense that are juniors, and two sophmores. only losing 1 senior #44, who played great tonight. I do blame the game on me, for i did not see in the third quarter of our misallignment. So blast me if you wish, and i think #32, #40, and #56 played well at linebackers. What can i say, we just lost focus. Thank you for the encouragement though. For not focusing, ask your coaches if i am a focused person. We had a great talk after the game, and i do respect those men. Good luck and i will see you in the playoffs. Go Region6-4AAAA!!!!

That game probably got Springfield fans worried for a bit. Well, whatever Coach O said in the locker room at halftime probably worked and Springfield started playing good football. Keep it up, keep improving and take it one game at a time. Let's get ready for Portland!! GO JACKETS!! :(:o

Great job Vikings...I think with that first half score, you proved to yourselves that you CAN compete...and Springfield utilized their halftime to come up with the correct adjustments to come back in and win the ballgame. I only wished that some of our fans had been over to their halftime huddle to hear their words of encouragement....I think we had 3 fans clap when the Vikings came back on for the second half...C'mon fans, you had positves and that's what you been complaning about, and you didn't even back your team when you had the perfect chance with Northwest 6 Springfield 0!!!

Good luck to the YellowJackets...but I am still pulling for Kennwood Knights!

Your band was awesome, reminded me of some of the Nashville bands......

brother, i got one thing to say about this springfield team that has been lost the past few years over there in springfield. CLASS!!! Coaches over there have stop the crap, and these boys played and continue to play as a family. To lose is one thing, but to lose to a class act is another. Good coaches on that staff, and they will go far this season in the playoffs. I wish I could be there for the game against clarksville, but i am hoping we spoil my buddy at mt. juliet that night. yall do a great job being there for your team and that helps. Keep up the good work.

brother, i got one thing to say about this springfield team that has been lost the past few years over there in springfield. CLASS!!! Coaches over there have stop the crap, and these boys played and continue to play as a family. To lose is one thing, but to lose to a class act is another. Good coaches on that staff, and they will go far this season in the playoffs. I wish I could be there for the game against clarksville, but i am hoping we spoil my buddy at mt. juliet that night. yall do a great job being there for your team and that helps. Keep up the good work.

You are so nice!