Lake county Vs. Mckenzie

bballchamps

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i guess i will go ahead and get it started Mckenzie looks very strong beating a good Union City team 2nite. I pick Lake County by a td whats everybodys opionion.

I've seen both teams and there is " NO " comparison between the 2 teams. McKenzie will win this game and wear down the Falcons with "NO" problem. McKenzie size and smart decision making players will make this game look easy. I can say this because I have seen both teams play.

McKenzie by at least 32 points!!!

I've seen both teams and there is " NO " comparison between the 2 teams. McKenzie will win this game and wear down the Falcons with "NO" problem. McKenzie size and smart decision making players will make this game look easy. I can say this because I have seen both teams play.

McKenzie by at least 32 points!!!

The LC-Mckenzie game will be closer than the UC-Mckenzie game was.I have seen all 3 teams play also.Mckenzie is a very good football team.The two best teams in the region are playing on Oct.13 in Tiptonville.UC needs to be very careful or they will lose to Bruceton because they are a dangerous football team.

I believe Mckenzie takes this one. LC is good and has some athletes, i know the Yancy kid got hurt tonight but dont know of the extent to his injury. I believe it will be just like the UC-MC game and be somewhat close till the half, and then MC takes control in the second half. Good luck to both teams.

MC-48

LC-27

Being a Union City player i have seen both teams play. LC is a VERY good team and McKenzie is VERY good too. idk who will win bc neither of the teams played 4 quarters of football to their potential. LC got tired the second half and Mckenzie played an unbelievable second half against uc. both teams are good and i have no idea who will win. this game will b close and i hope that the better team wins. also playing at LC will make a bit of a difference. good luck to both of the teams. If both teams play to their potential then it will be a close game.

* congradulations to McKenzie on their win last night.

Lake County will not beat McKenzie.....Am I writing off Lake County in this game???...Yes I am...I have a big check mark already in the win column for the Rebels....As far as packing a car and hitting the road...Unless UC makes it to The Boro,I won't be packing anything for them....I'll be there anyway though...

Lake County has not proven it can win the big game....LC is awesome against Greenfield,Gleason,South Fulton,ect..They couldn't hold on to a 21-0 haltime lead against a UC team that has laid down when they get behind big this year..They couldn't beat UC last year when they had the game in Tiptonville and they couldn't beat McKenzie...Then they didn't even show up in the playoffs against Fayette Acd....McKenzie is a much better team than Union City and will be more than a challenge for the Falcons...So,make your reservations to Jackson or Somerville cause that's where the Falcons are headed...

As for a reason LC is 6-1???..I'll give you SEVEN....

1.Byhalia,Miss.

2.Union City

3.Fulton Co.,Ky.

4.West Carroll

5.Halls

6.Greenfield

7.South Fulton

The ONLY half way decent team in that 6-1 record is Union City and the Falcons LOST to them....McKenzie and Lake County's schedule doesn't even compare...Trenton,Dresden and Huntingdon as non-region games have put the Rebels in more than a than a good position,competition wise, for a playoff run..They have already played 4 teams better than the one they will see Friday night...

Lake County will not beat McKenzie.....Am I writing off Lake County in this game???...Yes I am...I have a big check mark already in the win column for the Rebels....As far as packing a car and hitting the road...Unless UC makes it to The Boro,I won't be packing anything for them....I'll be there anyway though...

Lake County has not proven it can win the big game....LC is awesome against Greenfield,Gleason,South Fulton,ect..They couldn't hold on to a 21-0 haltime lead against a UC team that has laid down when they get behind big this year..They couldn't beat UC last year when they had the game in Tiptonville and they couldn't beat McKenzie...Then they didn't even show up in the playoffs against Fayette Acd....McKenzie is a much better team than Union City and will be more than a challenge for the Falcons...So,make your reservations to Jackson or Somerville cause that's where the Falcons are headed...

As for a reason LC is 6-1???..I'll give you SEVEN....

1.Byhalia,Miss.

2.Union City

3.Fulton Co.,Ky.

4.West Carroll

5.Halls

6.Greenfield

7.South Fulton

The ONLY half way decent team in that 6-1 record is Union City and the Falcons LOST to them....McKenzie and Lake County's schedule doesn't even compare...Trenton,Dresden and Huntingdon as non-region games have put the Rebels in more than a than a good position,competition wise, for a playoff run..They have already played 4 teams better than the one they will see Friday night...

Seems to me that 5 of our first 7 games are region games and are on Union City's schedule and 6 are on McKenzie's schedule. We have alot of respect for McKenzie but none for Union City. You can't accept the fact that McKenzie who is a single A West TN team beat you. Get over yourself. You are not the region champs this year and can't be now. I would be cheering for McKenzie to if I were you. The one good thing about Friday nights game between the Rebels and the Falcons, everybody there will hate Union City. For you to hate Lake County so much you must have been reading the Falcon Review because you sure do know alot about Falcon Football. Wipe your eyes and shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Thanks McKenzie