Lake county Vs. Mckenzie

bballchamps

I will be coming from Murray so I guess it will be burger from the grill.

One thing for sure, its going to be football weather. Probably a little cooler up there w/ the lake and all.

Where is Boyette's BBQ in relation to their resaturant????? That sounds doable as opposed to leaving early enough to do a restaurant thing.

Here's hoping for a good game and both teams to stay healthy.

MRP!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing for sure, its going to be football weather. Probably a little cooler up there w/ the lake and all.

Are you going to be coming thru Fulton and Hickman, KY. It's a lot quicker from Murray that way I believe. If you know the roads that is.

I'm glad it's cold no mosquitoes, I was there few years ago when Gleason played em. Dang mosquitoe swooped down and took my hotdog. And it was a good one two. Mustard, onions and everything. i seen block field goals. Thank-God for a cool night I want another hot-dog.

I'm glad it's cold no mosquitoes, I was there few years ago when Gleason played em. Dang mosquitoe swooped down and took my hotdog. And it was a good one two. Mustard, onions and everything. i seen block field goals. Thank-God for a cool night I want another hot-dog.

Now that's funny right there!!!

When you get ready to see some REAL mosquitos though, go down to Sardis Lake, MS and camp out in the mid to late summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The things will steal your vehicle (and boat if you carry one!!). You'll wake up looking like one big whelp!!!! :D:D

Edited by duckman38201

Now that's funny right there!!!

When you get ready to see some REAL mosquitos though, go down to Sardis Lake, MS and camp out in the mid to late summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The things will steal your vehicle (and boat if you carry one!!). You'll wake up looking like one big whelp!!!! :thumb::lol:

I hear T.W.R.A. gonna start a season on em.

That would be the route. I got to wait on a truck delivery but I will be there ASAP. What is the seating like there?

Heck, I don't know. It's been 20 plus years since I've been to their house!!!!!!! How 'bout it LC fans. How many of us can ya'll seat?????

V&T1, that's the way I went up there duck hunting a lot of the time because of where I was going and there are a couple of tricky intersections on that route but, it's quicker from Murray. I wouldn't suggest going back that way though. We'd have to call out the Rescue Squad to find you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Probably somewhere between 250 and 400 in stands. Plenty of room on sideline.Have a safe trip to Tiptonville.

It was a very clean facility a few years back, and good food, plenty of seats metal bleachers, parking and a gate behind visitors bench. Swallow your food whole or the mosquitoes will get it. Bigger'n buzzards. way bigger. sounds like blackhawk helicopters.

I work in Murray so I won't be going back that way. I will just follow the victory traffic back to McKenzie!

MRP!!!!

Go Rebels!!

Heck, I don't know. It's been 20 plus years since I've been to their house!!!!!!! How 'bout it LC fans. How many of us can ya'll seat?????

V&T1, that's the way I went up there duck hunting a lot of the time because of where I was going and there are a couple of tricky intersections on that route but, it's quicker from Murray. I wouldn't suggest going back that way though. We'd have to call out the Rescue Squad to find you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two good football programs will take the field tonight..........Lake County Falcons and the McKenzie Rebels. Here's hoping it is an injury free game for both teams. Any team that overlooks the Falcons or Rebels will definitely come up on the short end of the scoreboard.

Hopefully the Rebels will have the "Will to Win" more than Lake County.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP ;)