JBS or Cascade

JoByrnsBball12

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McEwen will be the most Physical team Cascade has played so far and was Jo Jo Vessal still hurt on eagleville he had a rough night in McEwen.Cascade will get no respect from anyother team the way they run their mouth.And after friday if they lose they will tuck their tail and make a hole page of coulda woulda shouldas but on the other hand they are a good team its just to bad some of their fans give them bad names

no offence but.... Mcewen, Jo byrns, CA can keep they're respect. and we will just keep playin ball. cascade will not under estimate anyone, i think thats why they are 7-0 right now... cascade does not play down to their competition...they take every team very serious, which in my opinion shows respect for the team that they are playing. and beleive me, cascade does not run their mouths as much as people think they do... dont get stunk into all these rumors (and for future references i am a fan, not a player)

i wonder if fencehugger is going to have anything to hug after jbhs rips that fence right out of the ground and whacks cascade across the head with it.

cascade's mentality is all wrong and they are just begging to get beat. but hey maybe your band will win the game for you. :)

as bigtuck4242 has said before about jo byrns, these are cascade FANS not PLAYERS posting. who doesnt bragg about about they're favorite team?

Some teams have "been there" before and some teams haven't. The behavior of the fans seems to reflect which is which. Most football fans recognize talent on the field, and find players, coaches, and fans that spend their time telling everyone how good they are, need to convince themselves. Respect is earned. That is true on and off the field. Just an observation.

This is a good entry. I have read some Cascade, JB, McEwen, Eagleville and Forrest entries that embarrassed me. Unfortunately all schools have fans that don't think about the implications there comments will bring. I myself have made a couple of entries I don't feel I should of made, but anyone that gets on these boards alot will see something sooner or later that will drive their blood pressure up. I'm trying do a better job of policing my entries and I hope that those representing our school will do the same. I've coached for over 20 years myself at the travel and rec. league level and things are much more enjoyable from a competition stand point if there isn't bad blood among teams and fans....

I'm sure most of this will fall on deaf ears, but at least my conscience is clear.. :lol:

i wonder if fencehugger is going to have anything to hug after jbhs rips that fence right out of the ground and whacks cascade across the head with it.

cascade's mentality is all wrong and they are just begging to get beat. but hey maybe your band will win the game for you. :lol:

I am loving this, cpr4u!!! Nobody will be hugging fence-boy when this game is over!!!

That made my day.

I just cant wait for this game.

I wish the best of luck to Cascade the rest of the season. You have a great team this year.

jbs think they can beat anybody because there 7-0... i mean dont get me wrong thats great, but when you are beating teams by 40+ points every game you have to admit thats going to hurt you when you play someone of equal talent as they have. I think cascade is that team...

You must have no brain at all.How is beating teams by 40+ going to hurt them.Jo Byrns is going out and putting points up no matter what the circumstances are.Now don't get me wrong, Cascade is a good football team but putting up points is definitely not going to hurt Jo Byrns and if you think it is going to hurt them due to the fact that they are scoring that many points then you are definitely wrong.Because I guarantee if Cascade is giving up 13 points to Heritage and 23 points to Eagleville then BS will put up at least 30 points if not more. :thumb:

jbs think they can beat anybody because there 7-0... i mean dont get me wrong thats great, but when you are beating teams by 40+ points every game you have to admit thats going to hurt you when you play someone of equal talent as they have. I think cascade is that team...

Our D still has played at least 3 quarters in every game except for 1. So our D will be ready for a 4 quarter game. As far as our Offense, they are on the field almost the entire first half, because the D goes 3 and out every time. So even if they only play one half of football they are still gettin as much work because they are on the field the entire time.

I will remember to tell coach to stop trying to score points, because it will hurt us in the long run!!!

Edited by bigtuck4242

i mean dont get me wrong thats great, but when you are beating teams by 40+ points every game you have to admit thats going to hurt you when you play someone of equal talent as they have.

Hmm...I hurts to to beat a team of equal talent by 40 pts.? :thumb: Makes perfect sense to me!

Sad to see that the 'ol Forrest Rockets are still sore from thier 27 -7 homecoming loss at home. Seems to me the swelling woulda gone down by now !! CASCADE = SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL !!! but CASCADE isn't worried about this thread bacause this game is 3 weeks away. --------> 1 GAME AT A TIME !!!!

I don't remember sayin anything about being sore. i have played both teams and feel that JBS is the better team. and unlike cascade JBS plays with class. so i hope Jbs shoves cascades face in the ground after they spank them.