Friendship Christian at Gordonsville.

croz6110

:thumb: If that is what you want to tell yourself. ;)

You sure do know a lot about the subject. :o

Back to game talk again, FCS 35 - Lil' Kitties 7. ;)

Better to know about it than living next door to it. The war on drugs is best fought with education on the subject. ;) Back to game talk. I expected you to think that score. With a score prediction like that one would be leed to think FC is a better team than SC. Will you be man enough to admit it wasnt luck should GV win? GV has been beaten twice. I congradulated both teams. I didnt call them lucky. In my opinion the best team that night wins. Is that also your opinion?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rice from China........Red carpet.......HA! I love it! :thumb: Both of these statements were dead on in my opinion, by the way. And I likewise will be the first to tip my hat to FC if they can beat GV and TC in back to back weeks. They now have a chance to prove that they are not worthy of the #1 ranking, or that they deserve to share it with no one going into the playoffs.......

Whoa,there my arguing friends it still a few days to friday night. I would like to ask a question and by no means intend any disrespect to either FC or GV. They are both very good teams my question is has FC played a team with as much potential as they have had thus far. I know FC beat Ezell,were they as formitable opponent as a GV this year or maybe a TC team like last year. I went to the GV TC game and it really could have went either way TC had their mistakes as well as GV. TC and GV both fell to SC, but in my opinion SC has one of the best teams in the mid- state right now very balanced. They also will play for their regions title Fri. night against a very tough WHS team.Again I mean no disrespect to either team I was just wondering how FC matches up on both sides of the line against speedy opponents and have they faced many opponents with much speed this year.

Very happy to find someone who isn't just insulting others. Anyways, FCS has of course played all region opponents except TC, GV, and mt. juliet christian. so if you consider Watertown or Clay County to have speed then FCS played them. Personally i don't consider either to have any speed. As far as playing a team that had a "hit you in the mouth" approach, FCS has played collinwood (only lost to FCS and Marco pleasant) and also Davidson Academy (only lost to FCS). So FCS has proven to me anyways that they can stop a team who just runs straight downhill at you. As for playing teams with speed FCS played Ezell Harding (two TB with good speed) and once up the middle stopped working Davidson Academy also tried to run with speed. To me FCS has proven they can stop power, and they can stop speed. This is a test of if they can stop both at once. also on a side note i don't recall a team that passed the ball with much success on FCS. and when 3 or 4 out of the 5 starting DB's are at least in their second year as starters i don't think many will. That is how FCS an their competition has stacked up, fire away Mo$$$ and the rest of Gville faithfull.

;) If that is what you want to tell yourself. :o

You sure do know a lot about the subject. ;)

Back to game talk again, FCS 35 - Lil' Kitties 7. :thumb:

There he goes with that Elmer's glue again, or maybe it was that meth he was talking about earlier.

Anyway, 35-7 is a bit of a stretch for this game.

It's going to be close, and of course I'm going to go with Gordonsville.

If they come into this game expecting to win but knowing that will have to work to get it, they can get it done.

I know FCS has a great team, they have many people who have a year or two of starts in their belt, but so does Gordonsville.

It'll be a good one.

Better to know about it than living next door to it. The war on drugs is best fought with education on the subject. :thumb: Back to game talk. I expected you to think that score. With a score prediction like that one would be leed to think FC is a better team than SC. Will you be man enough to admit it wasnt luck should GV win? GV has been beaten twice. I congradulated both teams. I didnt call them lucky. In my opinion the best team that night wins. Is that also your opinion?

Don't get too excited about their elitist attitude...last time they played us down there...some adult fans were yelling "trailer trash" at our kids on the field...they finally stopped when I took my "trailer trash" self down there...I wasn't having it...

GO GORDONSVILLE...(I should get some kind of credit for spelling it correctly!!!)

Very happy to find someone who isn't just insulting others. Anyways, FCS has of course played all region opponents except TC, GV, and mt. juliet christian. so if you consider Watertown or Clay County to have speed then FCS played them. Personally i don't consider either to have any speed. As far as playing a team that had a "hit you in the mouth" approach, FCS has played collinwood (only lost to FCS and Marco pleasant) and also Davidson Academy (only lost to FCS). So FCS has proven to me anyways that they can stop a team who just runs straight downhill at you. As for playing teams with speed FCS played Ezell Harding (two TB with good speed) and once up the middle stopped working Davidson Academy also tried to run with speed. To me FCS has proven they can stop power, and they can stop speed. This is a test of if they can stop both at once. also on a side note i don't recall a team that passed the ball with much success on FCS. and when 3 or 4 out of the 5 starting DB's are at least in their second year as starters i don't think many will. That is how FCS an their competition has stacked up, fire away Mo$$$ and the rest of Gville faithfull.

First statement from FC that acknowledges GV has anything. Now we are on the right track. We can talk football instead of handing out personal attacks. Yes its going to be a test for both teams. Its going to be interesting to see how both teams handle each others weapons. A score prediction would be a big guess in this game. I dont think anyone can predict this games outcome. Both teams are explosive. It could be a low scoring or high scoring game . That will depend on the lines. To bad its for all the marbles for both teams. Has anyone seen SP play this year or just heard scores? Im not impressed with scores. The region is weak. Can also make an average team look great. They always claim speed. What do you think?

First statement from FC that acknowledges GV has anything. Now we are on the right track. We can talk football instead of handing out personal attacks. Yes its going to be a test for both teams. Its going to be interesting to see how both teams handle each others weapons. A score prediction would be a big guess in this game. I dont think anyone can predict this games outcome. Both teams are explosive. It could be a low scoring or high scoring game . That will depend on the lines. To bad its for all the marbles for both teams. Has anyone seen SP play this year or just heard scores? Im not impressed with scores. The region is weak. Can also make an average team look great. They always claim speed. What do you think?

Well i don't want this to turn into a SP topic but since you asked I haven't seen them this year but last year they said the had speed out the ears and if they did then they didn't show it against FCS. They were fast but not especially faster than anyone FCS had played and FCS's guys ran with them speed wise.

Back to this game, i agree with you that it is a gamble to pick a score. It could be a close high scoring game, or it could be a close low scoring game. Depends on alot of things. Personally, i don't see GVille getting more than 28 points. 14 or 21 alright but i don't see the green D giving up more than 21. So i think if the game is to stay close then Gville's D will have keep it that way. This is based not just on how many points FCS's D is averaging, but also on how many points Gvill's O is averaging. So if i had to pick a score i would say Gville 14 - FCS 35 (give or take an extra point). Keep in mind this pick is based on a very biased oppinion, as is the Gville picks.

Good post Poe. Finally someone from FC has come to the conclusion. GV must have something. Not just another muffin team. I know now you have seen or heard about the film, or heard from your scout. You are correct GV has speed and power. It will be interesting to see what each team can do with the others weapons. It will depend on the lines. Both teams have playmakers. However as in ever game. You need the best lines. I cant determine how the lines will stack up all night. Thats why I wont predict a score. Its going to be a great game I feel. If its a runaway either way I would be suprised. I cant remember a FC-GV game in the past that wasnt a good game. Worth the admisson. To bad its for all the marbles. Sorry for the double post This site is acting funny.

Edited by MO$$$$