Sycamore @ Macon Co.

geo1126

I was listening. I love your radio guys. They are a riot. I think they mentioned Smith County more than Station Camp. We love the pub. :lol: You have to admit they are entertaining. "It's another chili cheese & fries sonic FIRST DOWN." :lol:

I'll mention that to both of them. They put in a lot of effort to make broadcast entertaining. One thing you can't say is that they aren't enthusiastic about the tigers.

Go tigers. Lets GET-R-Dun!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore wins 14 to 7 over Macon Co. and Lohin will score both of the War Eagles touchdowns.

One thing I love right now about all these predictions is the low scoring ones that keep getting predicted now. A few weeks back it was more like 35-6 or 40-0 I love it! That tells me that our guys have earned a little respect thinking that our defense will keep them from scoring so much. Our field, our house those guys will put up a fight there and not give up and people are seeing that I know they are. This weeks game is gonna be hard fought on both ends Friday and should be another good one that all comes down to the end and I think whoever gets that ball back in the last minute or seconds will determine the winner. Field goals may be the key factor too and those little 3 points may be what wins someone the game. We have had some tough games but seems like they are adjusting good now and I think GEO said this I think but playing whom we have played may pay off in the long run cause they seem to be hanging now with the best and not letting that "fear factor" creep in and not give up.

Sycamore @ Macon Co.

I can recall last years game , when Macon won 24-0 .

If you remember last years game , most of the playmakers of that game are not with the team anymore .

I remember #1 with those big Touchdown passes and #59 with atleast 5 sacks , as far as I know they both graduated .

I watched last weeks game against Station Camp more out of a neutral perspective since I have family down there and they all came up to watch the game . I was wondering about Coach Cook s not to bring out the shotgun formation in critical down situation , the double Running back gun set worked fine against better passing defenses then station camp .

What I miss about Macon Co. this year is the running game , with Michael Dallas gone they havent been able to establish any kind of running game leaving opponents to much time on the clock .

I think macon co. is going to have trouble with the short passing game of Sycamore , the linebackers really need to step up this game to cover those slants and quick ins . I see a close game with Macon coming out on top .

Sycamore wins 14 to 7 over Macon Co. and Lohin will score both of the War Eagles touchdowns.

Mr "All World" couldn't score or even get more than one run greater than 10 yards. What makes you think your guy can do what none others have?

This will not be a high scoring game by SICK-A-MORE!

OK tigers lets put everyone on notice about our plans for week 11.

Mr "All World" couldn't score or even get more than one run greater than 10 yards. What makes you think your guy can do what none others have?

This will not be a high scoring game by SICK-A-MORE!

OK tigers lets put everyone on notice about our plans for week 11.

Austin Lohin is better than you think buck and Lohin ain't all that the War Eagles have neither. You better hope Macon Co. players can get past D.C. A.K.A. Derek Cannon.............................................