Independence @ Ravenwood

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is big for both teams.

Is this the battle of Birds of Prey. One that is extinct (raptors) and the other that is the king of all Birds of Prey (eagle). Ok, stupid question but it is early in the morning... :lol:;)

Best of luck to both teams....I'm going with Independence in a rathter close game. 28-21.

An eagle is a raptor. :lol:

You make a very good point. If you ask me, I would say the win against Smyrna was a fluke.

I guess we'll find out in about 7 hours.

Did you see the Smyrna game??? Did you see the Franklin or Brentwood games?? Indy has a terrific team and their win against Franklin was no fluke. I would not overlook Ravenwood and assume that the games they have won were a "fluke". Two missed extra points and Ravenwood is also 6-1. These guys are a big, fast team just like Indy so this should be a game that goes down to the wire (just like the Dickson County game).

Did you see the Smyrna game??? Did you see the Franklin or Brentwood games?? Indy has a terrific team and their win against Franklin was no fluke. I would not overlook Ravenwood and assume that the games they have won were a "fluke". Two missed extra points and Ravenwood is also 6-1. These guys are a big, fast team just like Indy so this should be a game that goes down to the wire (just like the Dickson County game).

I was only joking. I know Ravenwood is NOT the team to overlook. It's going to be the best game of the season, I do believe. The weather is turning out to be just right.