Rhea Co vs. Red Bank

wrestlerbk160

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RB will come to play because they know that they're going to get everyone's A-game from here on out, well they at least expect to. I think the Lions are focused and having a good week of practice so that they can come out and make the seniors proud for their hardwork put in at RB. GOOD LUCK LIONS!! Lets take control of our own destiny!! :thumb:

From what we hear down here coach fitzgerald and staff do a good job,but do not think they can play with the BANK,looks to me from what i have seen the players lack heart.

Where is 'down here'? I have lived in Rhea County for 12 years now, and have yet to see a Rhea County team that just showed up expecting to lose. Yeah Red Bank is favored, but that doesn't mean Rhea County won't show up. I expect exactly the opposite Friday night, I think we'll be ready to play.

Raider' date='Oct 9 2006 - 09:10 PM' post='826181156']

I think Cleveland will win 28 - 13 the next week because there has been a strong dislike of Rhea County brewing in Cleveland.

Buddy if you think the strong dislike is just now brewing between these teams you must have just moved to the area. Cleveland - Rhea County is one of the best rivalries in this part of the state, in every sport. I played in a few of the basketball matchups when I was in school a few years back, and it's intense. Basically it just sounds like it'll be business as usual next Friday in Bradley County.

Where is 'down here'? I have lived in Rhea County for 12 years now, and have yet to see a Rhea County team that just showed up expecting to lose. Yeah Red Bank is favored, but that doesn't mean Rhea County won't show up. I expect exactly the opposite Friday night, I think we'll be ready to play.

me ethier i have NEVER seen a Rhea Co team show up and EXPECT 2 LOSE

From what we hear down here coach fitzgerald and staff do a good job,but do not think they can play with the BANK,looks to me from what i have seen the players lack heart.

This team doesn't lack heart! NO Rhea county team will ever lack heart. There's too much pride here for that. This team has as much talent as any team in the region, maybe in the state. Using it in the correctly is another matter. The defense is tough as any and could stop about anybody if and I say if they were put in a position too. This team will give Red Bank all they want. Will it be enough? But don't ever question the heart of the Green and Gold!!!!

The only way RC has a chance is to can the 3-5-3 defense. If we show up with that scheme friday night Red Bank rolls for 300+ yards rushing and we get it handed to us. We have to make them throw it. Its easier to run in high school ball than to pass and I would take my chances against against the pass. I don't see fitzgerald changing so as bad a I hate to say it Red Bank 45 Rhea 21.

i dont know if you have seen RB play or looked in the paper, but their passing game has been unbelievable this year. they have over twenty touchdowns in the air already and have weapons on the field at all times. pass or run it is over for rhea

So have we but I would rather have someone throw for three hundred yards than run it down my throat all night. Yes you may have a good passing game but if I'm gonna get beat you'll have to throw it because like I said it is more difficult at this level to throw than to run and our pass defense is better than our run defense too at this point. And it's easier to overcome more passing yards than running yards. When you run for alot of yards you eat the clock which is less time to come back plus theres more of a chance for a mistake. Everyone knows you have to run the ball to win and thats where we have to focus. If your passing game is that good I'd just send your runningbacks home No need for em. Right?